Glastocam!

pauladam

Am I being totally blind, where is the John Peel? Expect it to be over to the right, right?

Is that Leftfield tent a new one also?

If you scroll all the way to the right, the JP will shoot up above where the time is on the screen. You can see the JP long drops just to the left of that bit of grass and the other side of the trees by the long drops is Silver Hayes.

Edited by briddj

If you get the 'Hot Spots' up, it shows the west camper van field tho be inside the fence. Is this correct? According to the map its outside.

It's outside.

Just after the fence turns and goes straight there are two fields next to each other followed by the road. They are the west camper fields.

The big statue at Solstice Park on the A303 has disappeared today and is most likely on it's way to the festival, not sure it will be visible on the cam though. This happened last year and I thought "where the f**k has that gone?", two weeks later I stumbled across it at the festival.