Glastocam!

pauladam

It is muck/slurry they spread on the freshly cut fields, standard farming procedure, will ensure a nice lush green coating of grass by the time we arrive :)

That's a thin liquor not thick muck to leave the fields all brown like they looked, and all washes away with a rain or two.

That's a thin liquor not thick muck to leave the fields all brown like they looked, and all washes away with a rain or two.

And as there will be no rain, it'll stay that way :)

Looks like muck to me:

18159268865_6f60dec455_b.jpg

I hope they know what they're doing......

slurry spreading vs muck spreading

not meaning to be a dick, just makes a big difference in what the ground will be like after a week. Muck takes longer to break down, slurry's like adding liquid fertilizer it makes the grass jump up and leaves little residue they do know what they're doing

they spread chicken muck next to my work a few weeks back, good fucking lord i never wanted to smell that again

Edited by frostypaw

I don't think so, to me it just looks like generators and other boxes of 'stuff'

It's gone now. In hindsight I should have screenshotted then posted it here. Forget there's only a 5 minute window from seeing something to it changing again!

it's certainly taking a while to get the new Other stage up, it's been skeletal for a few days now

Not sure, but looks like they are building the roof at ground level then winch the whole lot up in one piece?

Edit probably something like this: http://www.sseaudiogroup.com/News-Hire-News/Page-12/summer-time-is-festival-time

Edited by I am Jon