Glastocam!

pauladam

No-one's mentioned that as a possibility, could be. Some (including me) were thinking privacy reasons, but the general consensus seems to be incompetence.

Haha often the case rather than grander plans

The cam is pretty impressive though, great improvement over previous efforts

Is that grass being mowed on the pyramid field too??

Yep. Looks like they're giving the entire site it's final mow.

On the ariel shot of the farm over the weekend, it looks like the Other stage cover is laid out behind it, which is behind the trees as the webcam views it, which is why we can't see it.

On the ariel shot of the farm over the weekend, it looks like the Other stage cover is laid out behind it, which is behind the trees as the webcam views it, which is why we can't see it.

Think that's more likely to be hard standing cover for the ground.

Yeah I think thats the backstage ground cover which will be the area buses and vehicles supplying the stage with equipment and performers will parked throughout the weekend

I never see anything actually moving :) , is this in real time as the camera pans across or does it take a snap shot and pan across say on snap per every 30 seconds?

New image every 5 or 10 mins :)

Is that the makings of the Glastonbury sign going up on the hill?

Is that the makings of the Glastonbury sign going up on the hill?

Could very well be. Something is going on up there. Is it just the sign up there or do they have other things such as flags etc? I think I recall one year they had massive mechanical bugs up on the hill too.........