pauladam

Glastocam!

The fence is coming on to the far left. It's a dull day down on the farm today though!

I have loved reading the camera obsessive thread :) Will be great to see timelapse from this years camera. I always loved the videos from previous years and thought I was alone in like to look in on the site and see how it is progressing, particularly now the fence is edging ever westwards.

Has it moved? I can see more out West beyond the site and and it goes as far as the stone circle.

edit; actually I can see a little bit more of the eastern section it was just because I'd zoomed in

Edited by math125

Has it moved? I can see more out West beyond the site and and it goes as far as the stone circle.

edit; actually I can see a little bit more of the eastern section it was just because I'd zoomed in

No, I don't think so. Look at the screenshots from a few days ago at the top of page 14

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/192662-glastocam/page-14

Maybe just the awkwardness of moving the camera round on my trackpad whilst zoomed in. I could only see half the stone circle!

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here. OPs link just takes me to a panorama of something which looks quite industrial, also says "test" on it?

On the beeb link it says "panorma could not be found, the next best panoram was picked for you"

:girlcray:

That link doesn't seem to have zoom though, where the bbc one does. It it just me?

They're making short work of that fence to the left now. Not so much to the right. And cranes on the new Other! I like it when the cranes come to play.

A good day's work today, especially for a bank holiday weekend. Significant work on Other, and good going on the fence.

Credit where its due, they're still ploughing on with that fence on a Sunday in a bank holiday weekend. Now up to the viewing area, which is my favourite bit to see the fence and where we'd first see it on the old webcam.

They're making short work of that fence to the left now. Not so much to the right. And cranes on the new Other! I like it when the cranes come to play.

whats the new other stage???

whats the new other stage???

They've got a new stage for this year - one without the dome shape. I can imagine it being similar to Bestival's main stage, maybe a bit smaller though.

Other Stage superstructure progressing nicely

Looks pretty big!

Edited by ThomThomDrum

It's about time really I guess, the majority of acts on the other would be be high up the bill of any Festival so is only right it gets a more iconic stage, I can't wait to see what it looks like, I'm sure Emily Eavis said it would be unique/groundbreaking?

Gotta forgive me at 17 pages I CBA to hunt to see if it's been answered - do we reckon the rotation left is limited so shangrila etc can set up in secret?

Gotta forgive me at 17 pages I CBA to hunt to see if it's been answered - do we reckon the rotation left is limited so shangrila etc can set up in secret?

No-one's mentioned that as a possibility, could be. Some (including me) were thinking privacy reasons, but the general consensus seems to be incompetence.