Glastocam!

pauladam

2 hours ago, pilton digger said:

There is quite a lot going on out of shot. Especially around the back of recycling and the bin painters area. Quite a lot of vehicles and stuff being moved. There are some cows out as well.

Thank you. Going to park at the coop and walk down the lane by the woods. Will be lovely just being back. Doing all our cover for Pilton Party at the moment as well 😁

On 7/28/2022 at 6:24 PM, westholtschic said:

Going for a stroll on Tuesday 😀 so lucky to have moved up to the Mecca for amazing times 

is it back open for wandering about now?  We always like to have a wander before the grass all grows back and its a bit easier to place where stuff was!

4 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I bet he's not quick at copying+pasting reg numbers.  I wouldn't have such an old geezer on my ticket buying team!

Being a pensioner/old geezer  myself I would dispute that 😉.  As long as I remember to go for a piss before the sale starts. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Like 1

Anybody seen any high quality aerial shots of the site this year yet? I have my desktop wallpaper as a view of 2018 and it would be good to get an up to date one 🙂

This is what I want to get a new version of, not just the ones in the local papers, which are lovely, but not what I am looking for

C84189C0-C0D9-487F-B0AA-CCC521CB2D24.jpeg

Edited by Neville Street
Add photo and detail

2 hours ago, Neville Street said:

Anybody seen any high quality aerial shots of the site this year yet? I have my desktop wallpaper as a view of 2018 and it would be good to get an up to date one 🙂

This is what I want to get a new version of, not just the ones in the local papers, which are lovely, but not what I am looking for

C84189C0-C0D9-487F-B0AA-CCC521CB2D24.jpeg

Do you mean 2017?

I notice IICON isn't there!