Glastocam!

pauladam

9 minutes ago, Cheesey said:

What the hell this this thing? I assume it's some sort of farming equipment, or the husk of some really weird fairground ride 🤣

2022_06_16_10_59_00_5228304a_e825_4282_aacb_8d3cf5aba88e_10471_2048_.png.ef6264ec65a3b80ea0199a7585932d5b.png

P1040818.thumb.JPG.4a751639cc5ef5a223a043e5baf66383.JPG

IT was up the Park Hill in 2013, been in random places since.

7 minutes ago, leath02 said:

where the heck is the spider

If you look back to the 2017 webcam it gets put up in 1 day and only appeared on the Thursday before the festival, no need to panic just yet.

Edited by Dave_c

8 minutes ago, giantkatestacks said:
Arcadia on FB: Countdown's on...
Set times and new additions for next weekend at Glastonbury - legs up on the Spider imminent.

Yep just spotted that.. C'mon spider, let's ave it !

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

Still think there’s bags of field behind where the crew tents seem to be, with the spider space much further left. 

Put up one of those side tents now, were they bars?  Looks like set up will be similar to 2019 but with Spidey in the middle instead of the Crane.  People said sound was good in 2019 so if they recreate that with Spidey its all good yeah? 

2 minutes ago, Neville Street said:

If it’s this one, I think that’s Sawdusty’s truck and trailer? Or that’s similar to what he was set up next to on his mega wooden table a few years ago when I went to get a fire log 🔥 🪵 

image.thumb.png.131dcace622125012c610c2db1515b3d.png

I think his is more of a red colour and he’s closer to the hedge ? On this side of the field 

18 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I think his is more of a red colour and he’s closer to the hedge ? On this side of the field 

😂 it was some time ago and I guess there was beer on board! I was meaning the type of truck as well, looks like that blue one is like a fairground long tractor unit with a shorter trailer with a front and back axle, but that could be angle and zoom