Glastocam!

pauladam

55 minutes ago, NaughtyCornerer said:

Anyone just get the feeling Arcadia are building us up for something huge? Like a megaspider 

34 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

No, not with a week to go.

To be frank, the difference between putting up a Large Spider and an Even Larger Mega-Spider, is minimal surely?

They will both be pre-fabricated off site and will 'bolt' together in much the same way. However I'm sure the larger one will have more components. That said, what's another 12 hours or so.

Disclaimer: I have no clue what I am talking about I just love Glastobating 😃

3 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

To be frank, the difference between putting up a Large Spider and an Even Larger Mega-Spider, is minimal surely?

They will both be pre-fabricated off site and will 'bolt' together in much the same way. However I'm sure the larger one will have more components. That said, what's another 12 hours or so.

Disclaimer: I have no clue what I am talking about I just love Glastobating 😃

Surely a more elaborate production would need more setup on site?

Not really any massive shocks in terms of areas yet … maybe expecting too much and also with some budget chops it might not happen … that glade tent looks pretty decent though 🙂 … probably find some changes amongst the smaller stuff and the stuff the webcam doesn’t pick up so well 

5 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Surely a more elaborate production would need more setup on site?

Most definitely, all I'm saying we can't rule it out.... that's just me Glastobating 😏

2 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

What is the Crystal Maze?

It was a gameshow in the 90s hosted by Richard O’Brien. Contestants would have to complete mini-games to allocate time inside a crystal dome. In this they set off a mega fan blowing gold and silver notes all around. The team needed to net 100 gold notes (silver counts as -1) to win a paragliding lesson in the dales.

It was very rarely beaten.

Hope this helps x

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, vardyvarvar said:

It was a gameshow in the 90s hosted by Richard O’Brien. Contestants would have to complete mini-games to allocate time inside a crystal dome. In this they set off a mega fan blowing gold and silver notes all around. The team needed to net 100 gold notes (silver counts as -1) to win a paragliding lesson in the dales.

It was very rarely beaten.

Hope this helps x

Thanks Vardy. Do you know what the venue actually does at Glasto tho?

1 minute ago, Staberinde said:

Thanks Vardy. Do you know what the venue actually does at Glasto tho?

It's not really the crystal maze it's not a venue it's someone's geo pod.

It looks a bit like this

11 tips to get the most out of London's Crystal Maze experience 

It was a joke but with all jokes if you have to explain it then it's not funny.

• Upvote 1