Glastocam!

pauladam

16 minutes ago, croiz said:

Errr.... Does anybody else see this on their webcam? Is this the new Pyramid decoration? What's happened?!!

image.png.493c30544a6c1683f7fc52f07fd771d4.png

errrrrrr..... no

23 minutes ago, croiz said:

Errr.... Does anybody else see this on their webcam? Is this the new Pyramid decoration? What's happened?!!

I assume you're using my tool here:

https://www.tievolu.co.uk/glasto/GlastoWebcamTool.html

If so, I think the problem is the free CORS proxy I'm using to get around the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header issue, described in my original post below.

The CORS proxy sometimes seems to go haywire and send back a completely unrelated image (presumably something that should have gone to someone else, but I don't know - I have no insight into what the CORS proxy is doing). If you clear your browser cache and try again it should go away.

53 minutes ago, Cheesey said:

Yeah, the symbol is derived from the letters N and D (Nuclear Disarmament) in semaphore.

image.png.31735a887ef4235da0a44c3cdf630658.png

Interesting. I always thought it was meant to depict one of the old cruise missiles that had been stationed at American airbases at that time which had provoked the movement.

Not the webcam obviously but this should be of interest to the folks in this thread...

https://www.theguardian.com/music/gallery/2022/jun/14/mutants-eavis-and-elvis-preparations-for-glastonbury-2022-in-pictures

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

Not the webcam obviously but this should be of interest to the folks in this thread...

https://www.theguardian.com/music/gallery/2022/jun/14/mutants-eavis-and-elvis-preparations-for-glastonbury-2022-in-pictures

Wow, IICON stage is truly insane. Look at all that scaffolding and its only going to be used for 5 days.

Shangri-La theme:

"Shangri-La area, whose theme this year is We the People. ‘By holding a mirror up to the masses, creating conversations, encouraging activism and stimulating all of the senses at the same time, Shangri-La aims to expand minds and open hearts, motivating people in politics and play,’ organisers say"

1 hour ago, croiz said:

This problem should be fixed now. I've deployed my own CORS proxy on Cloudflare which won't randomly add cat pictures 👍

13 minutes ago, CJL9494 said:

Looks a bit like Genosys

12 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

It is bits of the Genosys stage

It is indeed... but Genosys stage isn't supposed to be there this year!