Glastocam!

pauladam

3 hours ago, JayBalls said:

Was the sonic stage different in 2019 to that weird V shaped thing? I don't think I ventured that way in 2019, found that stage to be pants sound wise 

Yes, in 2019 it was a normal round tent, which was designed as a venue to go into,  not just to look cool in overhead photographs.  Not that I did, I turned 41 that year.

11 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Do you mean this, because that's been there for over a week now - no idea what it is

Screenshot (148).png

Yep on the left … the middle seems to be the lotus … and the right is something they will add to the bottom of the lotus I’m assuming 

30 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Might be putting the light in the top of the pyramid. 

wouldn't they have to use a scissor lift on the stage to get up there, I don't think a cherry picker can bend like that.

on the other hand, they might be putting some form of lighting in the middle for the backstage? who knows. might just be work on the 'pyramid addition' as @crazyfool1 referred to.

Edited by bigroddman

Well, I take a weekend away and its all gone mental!!  There's teepees everywhere, theres new blue tents, new orange tents, new dancey tents and lights/flagpoles up!  Its beginning to look very very real!! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Losing my hair said:

Do you mean this, because that's been there for over a week now - no idea what it is

Screenshot (148).png

a little bit clearer in the morning sun, it does look like airplane steps.

how sad have i become or am haha

Screenshot 2022-06-13 at 06-44-45 recent_full.jpg (JPEG Image 10471 × 2048 pixels).png

15834083642163.jpg