Glastocam!

pauladam

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

Sorry if I missed this discussion but what’s going on in Arcadia’s field? Are the tents there now temporary? Because that’s where all the people would be. Maybe they’re redesigning the layout this year? 

Spider build is today I’m told don’t know how accurate that will be 🙂 …. So we should know soon 

So is that the BBC introducing stage?

Also, I love tent tech. I imagine you could build those joined up 'Bedouin' to cover as much area's as you like.

So are those tents the Lonely Hearts Club?image.png.faf924e19c85e38d8dcb9c0ad176c0de.png

2 hours ago, kalifire said:

Sorry if I missed this discussion but what’s going on in Arcadia’s field? Are the tents there now temporary? Because that’s where all the people would be. Maybe they’re redesigning the layout this year? 

I reckon they're just part of the normal backstage infrastructure. 2019 for comparison:

6e7215ea-07e2-4ed1-8a13-8a0eb61c78d1.jpeg

recent_full (8).jpg

31 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

Also, I love tent tech. I imagine you could build those joined up 'Bedouin' to cover as much area's as you like.

So are those tents the Lonely Hearts Club?image.png.faf924e19c85e38d8dcb9c0ad176c0de.png

i was just about to ask about the intro stage. on the map it still looks like a tent but they’ve build what appears to be an outdoor stage for it?

3C16C4EC-2281-4DD1-A896-4F7E5FB11011.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

that rectangular brown tent looking thing is WOW by the looks of it

31491649-0CD4-4114-80D0-5D89E0B4EBB5.jpeg

Edited by bigroddman

6 minutes ago, bigroddman said:

i was just about to ask about the intro stage. on the map it still looks like a tent but they’ve build what appears to be an outdoor stage for it?

3C16C4EC-2281-4DD1-A896-4F7E5FB11011.jpeg

Thats The Lonely Hearts Club stage. BBC introducing tent has moved and as far as I can tell, hasnt been erected yet

10 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Thats The Lonely Hearts Club stage. BBC introducing tent has moved and as far as I can tell, hasnt been erected yet

the map is playing tricks on my eyes, hard to get your bearings with the webcam sometimes.

4 minutes ago, bigroddman said:

the map is playing tricks on my eyes, hard to get your bearings with the webcam sometimes.

Yeah agreed, Silver Hayes is really bad to try and figure out what is going on where. Ironically only 15 mins after my post, BBC Intro is now going up

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bigroddman said:

that rectangular brown tent looking thing is WOW by the looks of it

31491649-0CD4-4114-80D0-5D89E0B4EBB5.jpeg

Really confused at this myself. That brown one is probably WOW but then whats the other brown one infront of WOW that isn’t on this map. 

32 minutes ago, TaylorT said:

Really confused at this myself. That brown one is probably WOW but then whats the other brown one infront of WOW that isn’t on this map. 

I don't think it's Wow or Sonic, think it's something to do with Firmly Rooted 

34 minutes ago, compactdisc said:

Does Silver Hayes have a crew bar/extensive backstage areas? I'd doubt they'd want to use a tent with many poles like the ones we can see for any of the public venues in SH.

One of the 2 brown tents in silver Hayes is the crew bar … the other is the wow tent ..:. Sonic is yet to arrive 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

One of the 2 brown tents in silver Hayes is the crew bar … the other is the wow tent ..:. Sonic is yet to arrive 

Was the sonic stage different in 2019 to that weird V shaped thing? I don't think I ventured that way in 2019, found that stage to be pants sound wise 

1 minute ago, JayBalls said:

Was the sonic stage different in 2019 to that weird V shaped thing? I don't think I ventured that way in 2019, found that stage to be pants sound wise 

I think it’s a new tent this year anyway … I’m struggling to remember but think it had changed from previous version as the new one (which we get this time ) wasn’t quite ready 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

I think it’s a new tent this year anyway … I’m struggling to remember but think it had changed from previous version as the new one (which we get this time ) wasn’t quite ready 

Ah right I figured from the different look on the map it would be a new one, be interesting to see, got some stuff I wouldn't mind seeing and throwing some shapes around there