Glastocam!

pauladam

19 minutes ago, warriormonk said:

I think it was worse than that ... much of that trackway never turned up at all.  Within a short space of time many paths that should have been covered in trackway were churned up into a boggy mess.  I seem to recall the journey from Gate A up to Paines was fairly perilous, even on Weds evening.   

Trackway comes from Download, gladly it’s dry so no delays in it arriving.

it’s really dry and dusty on-site even with them spraying the roads the dust starts almost straightaway.working on-site has been a bit of nightmare at times due to the dust. 

Edited by Mr Splodge
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JoeyT said:

Are we working on the theory there may not be any trackway around the OS field this year? 

I suppose it could be at download currently and coming down next week but seems to be cutting it fine. Usually been laid by now.

It's (a shade less than) 11 days until gates open. It's not in any way cutting it fine, for something that can be put down quickly and without any prep work.

10 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I've never seen an aerial picture from that angle before. Took me a minute or two to get my bearings, but once I had, I realised it's a fantastic shot that shows load and loads of the site.

Exciting to see how much reconfiguration they've done to Silver Hayes. Hopefully it'll really freshen up that area.

Ben