Glastocam!

pauladam

I assume many of the tents are being used at Download Festival this weekend? Would make sense as that’s the biggest festival happening before Glastonbury in the UK so maybe the tents will start popping up next week? 

21 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Yeah, 'cause on non-days off you barely look at the webcam 😉

Ben

Well not in the morning I don’t 🙂 … get my first look at 12.05 when I get home … although I do look at this thread in the meantime for updates 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Got to be 🙂  … timed it well too … tomorows my day off and I can watch this being put together 

would they build it tonight or wait for tomoz now ?

Screenshot 2022-06-08 at 19-43-09 recent_full.jpg (JPEG Image 10471 × 2048 pixels).png

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

We’ve seen them working quite late till at least 9pm on the Stonebridge … interesting to see what the arcadia crew do ? Not much else to do is there ? 

get pissed and sack it off unitl tomoz haha 🕷️

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

We’ve seen them working quite late till at least 9pm on the Stonebridge … interesting to see what the arcadia crew do ? Not much else to do is there ? 

And we saw how well that went.

2 minutes ago, gazzared said:

🤣🤣🤣

what was the actual issue ? and where did that other tent go ?

My guess is they had delivery of a wrong tent.  But because Stonebridge is a venue, rather than the other one which is just a bar they won't risk waiting for a replacement tent to arrive so gone with putting the blue one up as Stonebridge.  It works in my head anyway! 

• Like 1