Glastocam!

pauladam

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

Looks like two accessibility platforms for the Pyramid this year. Isn’t it usually one? 

image.png.d2ea9013c28f32d1886fa64682edd398.png

they definitely had 2 in 2019 ☝️ and I'm pretty sure they have had 2 for the past few years. I've checked my iPhone photos and I'm pretty sure I can see 2 in a panorama I did in 2013. Can't tell from the webcam history as the right hand one seems to be further up the field than now and is masked by the bushes

Edited by andymk

50 minutes ago, giantkatestacks said:

I dont like this stage as it feels to me like the beauty of the space has been spoiled but we dont yet have the magic of the festival to replace. 

Still looks beautiful to me. I'd argue the natural beauty is diminished when the food trucks arrive and then 135,000 ticket holders destroy much of the grass. But - that's when the farm rises again and that's an amazing thing to see unfold on the webcam as well. As soon as the cows are back in the field, the festival impact is over in my mind and it's time to start sweating about ticket day. The great circle of Glastonbury.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

coop looks fully built now but its  gonna be a few weeks till they start stocking it ..... wonder when the coop staff arrive onsite 

When I worked in 2019 we walked past it on the Tuesday evening on our wander around and it was closed so I don't think the staff will be on site much before then.....

1 minute ago, gooner1990 said:

When I worked in 2019 we walked past it on the Tuesday evening on our wander around and it was closed so I don't think the staff will be on site much before then.....

might be stocked by agency staff initially then ..... that often happens with new builds for my company at least 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

might be stocked by agency staff initially then ..... that often happens with new builds for my company at least 

isn't a lot of it fresh sandwiches etc? 

i didn't actually go inside it as i had free catering at my campsite so had no need.

6 hours ago, Bennykill said:

someone is having a boogie

image.jpeg.210f1518427e44cbd287e13e6f6dd30e.jpeg

That is a great snippet. I wonder if he's just arrived, hasn't been for three years and just gets out of his car and does a 'Happy Boogie'

17 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

It’s taking the piss the toilet sign in pyramid field going up hasn’t been noticed 

image.jpg

Am I the only one that stared at the curser and thought 'What! I can't see it' 😄

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

That is a great snippet. I wonder if he's just arrived, hasn't been for three years and just gets out of his car and does a 'Happy Boogie'

Am I the only one that stared at the curser and thought 'What! I can't see it' 😄

Nope