Glastocam!

pauladam

2 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Rigging going up around the Park stage. Does that look like screen holding rigging? Or the framework for the patchwork quilt of posters they had last time? 

We had the discussion last time, it does look the same as 2019 so I would say it’s for the patchwork quilt. 

1 hour ago, blutarsky said:

Look at the dust being kicked up by this lorry near Greenpeace:
image.png.391ba91cba0453d574d267c698fffedf.png

Its been dry here for days. Just back from my bumble and it started to spit with rain. Was hoping it would turn into a light drizze, as that would have been perfect weather for running. But no, I sweated more moisture than I received from the weather gods. Perfect festival weather.

The ground is good, with lush grass. Which reminds me,  I must mow the lawn.

2 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Were you the solitary users of the campsite?!

Which one did you go to? 🙂 

Looking to take my gf and dog camping perhaps later this summer or next. 🙂 

Greenacres campsite, north wootton, a shortish walk from Pilton. Nice hotel closeby for a meal and a drink. Clean facilities, plenty hot water, showers etc. 40 pitches and we were the only ones on site! Not sure about the dog policy, you would have to contact them. I would recommend it for a peaceful break with Glastonbury, Wells etc a short drive away.  

19 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Its been dry here for days. Just back from my bumble and it started to spit with rain. Was hoping it would turn into a light drizze, as that would have been perfect weather for running. But no, I sweated more moisture than I received from the weather gods. Perfect festival weather.

The ground is good, with lush grass. Which reminds me,  I must mow the lawn.

It's still No Mow May in my garden.  Perfect excuse. 

11 minutes ago, stuie said:

It's still No Mow May in my garden.  Perfect excuse. 

I like the idea of No Mow May, but my lawn goes to seed really easily and I end up with grass growing on the paths and in the beds and everywhere really if I don't mow it.

1 hour ago, Pinhead said:

We did that. He released a book with the images which I have a copy of. We didn’t make the cut. 

4 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Was that because you were too excited to have your picture taken. 

I suspect it was because, being a teacher, I wrapped my shirt around my face rather than risk being struck off if a colleague or student ever saw the picture. Sensible, but not really in keeping with the ethos… 

9 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Even though we cannot see anything on the webcam, looks like the GoS build is progressing quite well. 

Theres certainly lots of activity up there!

And the fence build is continuing at a pace towards Gate A!

14 hours ago, blutarsky said:

I suspect it was because, being a teacher, I wrapped my shirt around my face rather than risk being struck off if a colleague or student ever saw the picture. Sensible, but not really in keeping with the ethos… 

We’re you also “sick” on the Friday and Monday?