Glastocam!

pauladam

I think positioning of where you are at the pyramid factors into that park walk time. I swear I did it in 20 back in 2017. If youre in the back of the Pyramid fields its def gonna take you longer. And if you leave on the right side going towards john peel and walk it then thats maybe the 30 mins. Might have to make that walk from Macca to Jessie Ware on saturday night, timing pending.

Edited by Suprefan

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Wandered around Pilton today, the chip van, the frying machine busy at one of the gates, and posters around the village advertising a rather famous singer playing next weekend at the village club😉.  Site looking wonderful.

but best of all. A red land rover passed us driven by the man himself! A cheery smile and a big wave. Gotta love him. 

26D11309-8FE1-4617-8B74-EE041B8699F9.thumb.jpeg.b84792b7b70b6d6bc2556b05c1169ff4.jpeg

Going to be a beautiful sunset here tonight. Looking forward to walking around the town and the Tor tomorrow.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Yeah that definitely doesn't take into account the numerous distractions on the way!

I reckon the longest walk has to be Cineramageddon to SE Corner, surely?

We did Cineramageddon to the south-east corner on Saturday night in 2017. It didn’t seem like it took that long but we were absolutely spangled. En route we managed to find floor drugs, floor booze and a full size parrot costume. We walked through the top of the Arcadia field, cut through Pennarss and dropped onto the railway line at the Glade/Spike then walked straight down the railway line into the south east corner as it was so late the one-way entry had stopped and we bypassed it. I reckon it must’ve taken 20 to 30 minutes tops. 

6 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

The farm looked lovely from the Tor just now. In the Riflemans now 😁

Ahhh...i haven't been in the Rifleman's for about 35 years, some geezer threw an ashtray in the air out the back and it nearly landed on my pal's head 🤣

16 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Ahhh...i haven't been in the Rifleman's for about 35 years, some geezer threw an ashtray in the air out the back and it nearly landed on my pal's head 🤣

Just did the Tor as well, then down for a meal in the who’d a thought it. The dressed pyramid easily seen from up the Tor.

6750BD51-8EAD-40E7-AD89-169E4479BEC4.thumb.jpeg.328277ec431d449f95e3f81466feaffb.jpeg

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

26 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Just did the Tor as well, then down for a meal in the who’d a thought it. The dressed pyramid easily seen from up the Tor.

6750BD51-8EAD-40E7-AD89-169E4479BEC4.thumb.jpeg.328277ec431d449f95e3f81466feaffb.jpeg

You must have been there when we were there, what are the chances 😂 we should all get badges to wear in the outside world 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

You must have been there when we were there, what are the chances 😂 we should all get badges to wear in the outside world 

We were lying flat out facing the pyramid, listing to music, just taking it all in. Maybe the glazed hypnotic expressions on our faces as we look at the site should identify us😉

Edited by Ayrshire Chris