Glastocam!

pauladam

6 minutes ago, Field Commander Jefferson said:

Is that a permanent structure throughout the year 

No. it's put up each time. 2019 was the first time. Like everything else on site, it's pretty impressive.

EDIT: Just saw the previous reply.

Edited by DareToDibble
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Tried to tell my newbie companion that they build a popup supermarket every festival. She wasn’t approving until I let her know the festival also has a net positive environmental impact. Got a 🤯 moment. 

Just tell her the ice leaves no trace 

this co op just shows how advanced glasto is compared to other UK festivals. A lot of festivals have co ops now, just in big marquees, but at glastonbury, they build a whole f*cking barn.

11 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

I suppose at least the rain is getting itself done and dusted before we all arrive. Very grey on site again this morning

Steady drizzle here in Frome (and therefore pretty much the same in Pilton...) and set to be same until later this afternoon.  A day for watching the webcam and surfing Spotify for new acts to catch next month I think.

1 hour ago, Stokesy10 said:

Was there an update on whether or not Trickets is back? There was some Map confusion I believe?

Its not on the map, but it wasn't in 2019 either. If you look at the cam, there appears to be 2 platforms up on the hill so I am hoping one is tricketts and I guess the other is the Crows nest

1 minute ago, Helsbels said:

Tbh it's on the outskirts but camped next door in Rigs Field before and it was a bit of a trek but didn't impact my festival experience 

I'm used to camping in WV or Pylon so I've always been far away from somewhere, it's never really bothered me. Will be nice being camped in a different area to usual.