Glastocam!

pauladam

2 minutes ago, bakon said:

I didn't think this thread could get any better!

🙂 cheers bro...I couldn't believe how easy it was to sort!

2 minutes ago, clarkete said:

My friend has one of those Samsung 49" beasts that costs about a grand that he bought for gaming, yours looks very similar.

Have you got 3 french hunting knives underneath it?  

Yeah its a Samsung screen but in an Eltectriq case, I loves it! and yeah that is three Opinels🤦‍♂️ I always get them from France when I go biking or snowboarding...even though they are just glorified letter/package openers most of the time!!

The only sensible option would be for Claire’s partner to build an undetectable but critical area of weakness into the fence to allow access to the site

Of course due to the high security he’d need to entrust the plans into the care of a utility droid to get them off site and into the hands of the eFests rebel alliance. But those are minor details.

Edited by Twiggy553
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Camden Leisure Pirate said:

🙂 cheers bro...I couldn't believe how easy it was to sort!

Yeah its a Samsung screen but in an Eltectriq case, I loves it! and yeah that is three Opinels🤦‍♂️ I always get them from France when I go biking or snowboarding...even though they are just glorified letter/package openers most of the time!!

Oh are you still allowed to bring knives back, like in the glory days of school trips with flick knives and french bangers?

Just now, clarkete said:

Oh are you still allowed to bring knives back, like in the glory days of school trips with flick knives and french bangers?

🤣 mate just like those days!! aaah French bangers!! I just chuck em in hold luggage next to the throwing stars😉

• Like 1

Just now, Camden Leisure Pirate said:

🤣 mate just like those days!! aaah French bangers!! I just chuck em in hold luggage next to the throwing stars😉

35+ years ago those things were mental.  You'd never quite know whether the fuse was slow or scarily quick until you lit it 😱

2 minutes ago, clarkete said:

35+ years ago those things were mental.  You'd never quite know whether the fuse was slow or scarily quick until you lit it 😱

🤣 all round good times tho! was about as long ago for me! different world...we got away with owt!

15 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

The only sensible option would be for Claire’s partner to build an undetectable but critical area of weakness into the fence to allow access to the site

Of course due to the high security he’d need to entrust the plans into the care of a utility droid to get them off site and into the hands of the eFests rebel alliance. But those are minor details.

I’m pretty sure we can convince a local farm hand to smuggle the plans out. 

47 minutes ago, clarkete said:

On a school trip in the 80s to Bayeux we bought loads of bangers, some bright spark decided to let a load off at the tapestry museum, we were politely asked to leave……France.

6 minutes ago, Smeble said:

On a school trip in the 80s to Bayeux we bought loads of bangers, some bright spark decided to let a load off at the tapestry museum, we were politely asked to leave……France.

🤣🤣 They don't make school trips like they used to!

26 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

I've still got a load from school trip days in a bag - they must be, what 37 years old and I let one off last Nov 5th and its still worked!

No way...brilliant! next level self control mate, would've lasted for about two mins after I'd bought em if it was me! with anything like that im like>>

father-dougal-father-ted.gif

2 hours ago, Camden Leisure Pirate said:

🤣 all round good times tho! was about as long ago for me! different world...we got away with owt!

Aye, sometimes I see kids get slated for stuff and know that we all make mistakes.

1 hour ago, Pinhead said:

I've still got a load from school trip days in a bag - they must be, what 37 years old and I let one off last Nov 5th and its still worked!

Bring them down to the farm. I set off a load of fireworks when I was incredibly drunk in 98 and was shocked that the stewards in those days were fully supportive 😊

18 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

whats that tent alongside / slightly behind the other stage ...?  inter  stage accessed  ? 

Pretty sure it's just the equivalent (artist areas) of the one at the side of the Pyramid. Just a bit smaller.

27 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Aye, sometimes I see kids get slated for stuff and know that we all make mistakes.

Bring them down to the farm. I set off a load of fireworks when I was incredibly drunk in 98 and was shocked that the stewards in those days were fully supportive 😊

Yeah I'd get kicked out in minutes if I let them all off there these days! Remember when the whole site was just people letting off fireworks at one another (and burning tents)....

9 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

Do my eyes deceive me or are putting additional toilets at the back of The Other field? 

image.png.76e2c84ffd3565e0f7912d0fc56022a1.png

I genuinely can't remember if the ones to the left have been there before? The long drops and toilets to the right have definitely always been there.