Glastocam!

pauladam

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

That would mean that the fence wouldn’t be he and Pangea she ….  It might also mean that the productivity of the U.K. in the run up to June massively increases 

id also probably go up a grade or two in my current exams. efestivals.co.uk/glastocam > revision right now

20 minutes ago, Neville Street said:

Good spot!! Nobody up on the farm yet, it’s 6am, the sun is up, don’t they know we have a party there in 5 weeks time 🙂

5 weeks to the day 🥳 I wonder when we will start seeing stage tents 

In case anyone was wondering, like me, roughly when we might see the Glastonbury sign on the hill.....had a quick search back through the thread - and it was pretty late in 2019 - June 18th/19th

14 hours ago, BobWillis2 said:

They’ve been there for years. One of the cubicles collapsed on the Saturday night/Sunday morning in 2014 and someone ended up in the wheelie bin beneath. That’ll teach them for hovering over the seat! 

Well that's me never using them again. My word. The horror.

Imagine the long drops collapsed. You'd be in a whole world of shit.

• Like 1

Just now, rubick said:

Any ideas on how long it takes to set up all those tents?

I've heard that for a smaller boutique camp site they start 3 weeks before 1st arrival, but that is a small crew.

I'm sure I've seen someone on here say's a relation works there and it's about 4 weeks.

• Upvote 1