Glastocam!

pauladam

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

He was wanting The Mexicans, who are desperate to get in,  to pay for it.  Can’t imagine the festival trying  something similar😊

Ha - keep out the locals! Just kidding. Remember when the fence was a joke and you just pushed it over and walked in!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Dukeicon said:

The festival do have a social media policy for people working on site FYI. Assuming it's part of a larger handbook.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/10.-GFEL-Social-Media-Policy-for-workers-and-contractors.pdf

1918351988_Screenshot2022-05-16at16_16_21.thumb.png.74ef088758c17f5b4df03ee044564ce6.png

So they did ask, people working there should read this and be careful

7 minutes ago, Julesdude said:

Is it definitely the co-op? I thought it was more to the right last time. Same area though.

Pretty sure that is base of Co-op, we used to walk past it from camping in Paines along the track they have just put down. 

Pointed tent next to that is where there was a lockup last time, but that tent looks a bit smaller than was used for that, and then the cabins are about where Festival Medical Services usually is.  

13 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Something going on at the top of the hill. wonder if it is WV stuff arriving

Do you mean the tents going up on skyline to right of Pyramid?  if so then I think that is Pennard Hill Farm glamping going up, and too far over to be Worthy View.  

16 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Do you mean the tents going up on skyline to right of Pyramid?  if so then I think that is Pennard Hill Farm glamping going up, and too far over to be Worthy View.  

yeah thats what I meant, you are right, too far west for WV

1 minute ago, Lakey91 said:

I've always wondered how much power is needed from generators to supply the whole festival - is that a random statistic that anyone here knows?

25MW, according to the supplier. Though I don't know much about electricity, so that number means nothing to me.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, incident said:

25MW, according to the supplier. Though I don't know much about electricity, so that number means nothing to me.

here was me hoping someone would make a 1.21 gigawatts comment

image.png.d3b21ce525edba5866d69df6a0688df9.png

Edited by pauladam
  • Upvote 1