Glastocam!

pauladam

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Presume they just drive in Gate A ? And show some kind of passes to access the site 

I wasn’t sure where they actually shoot from is it in the woods by where the gap is? They seem to park in Arcadia field and then walk up? 

Judging by the 2019 build, the next week should see lots of track being laid down across the site. Park stage should get dressed and the Other stage will get her flaps on (for want of a better term). Towards the end of the week, we could start to see crates being delivered to Silver Hayes and maybe Leftfield.

Back in 2017, when the Spider last graced the farm, the first of the Arcadia crew appeared on the webcam on 6th June, so we may have another 2-3 weeks to wait for them, but who knows.

We could also start to see two different sections of the fence being built at the same time. The second section appeared here in 2019, soon after the join happened which we're anticipating today, so it's the place to watch in the coming days:

fence.thumb.jpg.b210f02a362a74fe2781de148cdba112.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kalifire said:

Judging by the 2019 build, the next week should see lots of track being laid down across the site. Park stage should get dressed and the Other stage will get her flaps on (for want of a better term). Towards the end of the week, we could start to see crates being delivered to Silver Hayes and maybe Leftfield.

Back in 2017, when the Spider last graced the farm, the first of the Arcadia crew appeared on the webcam on 6th June, so we may have another 2-3 weeks to wait for them, but who knows.

We could also start to see two different sections of the fence being built at the same time. The second section appeared here in 2019, soon after the join happened which we're anticipating today, so it's the place to watch in the coming days:

fence.thumb.jpg.b210f02a362a74fe2781de148cdba112.jpg

The trucks with track have just rocked up by Arcadia! 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, JayBalls said:

Yeah was thinking that, absolutely tipped it down here earlier.

Rain did indeed stop play, I made it back to my  partners compound just as it started. He came back covered in mud, conditions up on the hill were not good, tractor was sliding down the hill and just overall very dangerous. 

5 minutes ago, Claire0406 said:

Also I think I got a glimpse at the new glade stage yesterday 👀 

they were working on it so didn’t get any pics as I’d be in the way but if I’m right it’s going to look sickkkkkk. 

will try and get some pics soon.

Just a question on this to everybody.

Do we want photos of new stuff or do want to discover it for ourselves when we get there?

Personally, I'd rather wait until I arrive and I know the festival have asked people not to post photos.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Just a question on this to everybody.

Do we want photos of new stuff or do want to discover it for ourselves when we get there?

Personally, I'd rather wait until I arrive and I know the festival have asked people not to post photos.

Don't look at this discussion topic then? 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

Just now, ohmygod said:

Don't look at this discussion topic then? 🤷‍♂️

I was just putting the question out there, no need to get arsey about it.

If there's going to be lots of photos of new stuff rather than chatting about what we can see on the webcam then I will probably check out.

1 minute ago, Losing my hair said:

I was just putting the question out there, no need to get arsey about it.

If there's going to be lots of photos of new stuff rather than chatting about what we can see on the webcam then I will probably check out.

Not arsey.  If photos are posted on this thread then those that want to see them can, those that don't could look elsewhere.   This option allows all to be satisfied instead of their 'ban' which only keeps one crowd happy.   

Maybe a separate thread for photos with spoilers would be nice.

Then people who want to look at the webcam but don’t want spoilers can still have their fun.

Starting a separate thread for no spoilers webcam chat doesn’t seem right. 

Edited by Junglist1981
  • Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Maybe a separate thread for photos with spoilers would be nice x

You could use the spoiler tab, I think it still works on IPB.. maybe it doesn't

The boss is out and about:

eve.thumb.png.71eafbf818b87368d8fb4aab572ab551.png

Edited by tumbles

41 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Maybe a separate thread for photos with spoilers would be nice.

Then people who want to look at the webcam but don’t want spoilers can still have their fun.

Starting a separate thread for no spoilers webcam chat doesn’t seem right. 

This seems like the most sensible solution to me 👍

Personally i prefer to browse on here and enjoy the screenshots. I use my mobile most times perusing the chat amd don't really focus in on the BBC site for the webcam.