Glastocam!

pauladam

On 5/11/2022 at 10:39 PM, Lushroom said:

Glastocam people, you're definitely the best thread to ask -

I'm feeling a little day trip to Glastonbury Tor (and the Blue Note Café) in my near future. 

If I go some time next week, will I be able to see stuff like the pyramid from there? Do I need binoculars? 

I took this with a zoom lens in 2013, so you'll probably need some bins!

tor-glasto-2013.jpg

3 hours ago, CurlyPutz said:

Myself and Mrs putz enjoyed a lovely 20 mile walk from wick farm all around the site perimeter yesterday. So excited seeing it all come together. Crap phone photos and we obviously stayed off the site but defo helped build the excitement. 

IMG_20220512_181934.jpg

IMG_20220512_173248.jpg

IMG_20220512_175924.jpg

Lovely pics, we will be doing a similar walk along the Somerset lanes round the site next week all going well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tumbles said:

I think they only fully lift it when its fully loaded with lighting week of the festival. 

Yep or more specifically all of the lowerable rigs that the actual lights can attach to - so it probably won't be as late as week of, but is unlikely to be this early either.

29 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

434C201A-926B-48F3-AB9E-5D2BA6FB0747.thumb.png.aae83a88dbe7adf6a2e7f12139d3be15.png

other stage roof on its way?!

No it'll stay like that till mid June. 

Looks like they've finished on the fence for the day.. should imagine tomorrow will see it joined up with the other section. 

8 minutes ago, Claire0406 said:

The fence will connect this weekend, my partner is knackered bless him! Also he said they crushed Pangea 😞 he’s trying to get a piece of it to keep, sad times 

Should be easy to grab something out the skip …. Torched and crushed … what a way to go