Glastocam!

pauladam

1 minute ago, Keithy said:

Shame Michael couldn't just built a new hay barn over it so it's hidden all year round. Not sure the council can object to a hay barn on a farm.

I think that the Arcadia field is actually part of another farm. Steanbow?

5 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

We could be overthinking what the diggers are doing. It could just be Time Team doing an archeological survey trying to find the origins of the people who built the stone circle. 

Just knock on Michaels door, origins answered.

10 minutes ago, stuie said:

I think that the Arcadia field is actually part of another farm. Steanbow?

Park farm isn't it? Steanbow is right next to GateA? IIRC Worthy Farm Boundary doesn't go past the pyramid field but snakes all the way down to some of the SE corner.

I've always been curious about how much GFE pay for the land every year, seems like a monumental disruption for the other farms they must have ultimate bragging rights living inside the festival though

Edited by Harry_W01
correction from steanbow to park farm

52 minutes ago, tarw said:

Wasn’t it more that they had to renew all of the safety certificates that was prohibitive rather than the actual dismantling?

They'd have to do safety certificates every year even if it'd stayed. It's only the fixed base that was left there. The crane infrastructure, etc would have to be reattached every year and redo safety certs

2 minutes ago, Harry_W01 said:

Yeah Steanbow farm, IIRC Worthy Farm Boundary doesn't go past the pyramid field but snakes all the way down to some of the SE corner.

I've always been curious about how much GFE pay for the land every year, seems like a monumental disruption for the other farms they must have ultimate bragging rights living inside the festival though

Cash and fistfulls of AAA passes, I'm sure.

5 hours ago, Harry_W01 said:

Park farm isn't it? Steanbow is right next to GateA? IIRC Worthy Farm Boundary doesn't go past the pyramid field but snakes all the way down to some of the SE corner.

And right up to stone circle I believe. All the oldest parts of the festival, green fields, west holts, markets and pyramid etc. there must be a map somewhere but I don’t think it covers Pennard hill but could be wrong.

there must be a map somewhere in in the depths of the forums.

Edited by jow95

We're so demanding aren't we!  They're in the middle of building the biggest party in the world but we want them to wipe the camera so we can watch them!  

But you're right!