Glastocam!

pauladam

26 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Digging out the foundations pretty much confirms the removal from it’s current location.

Is there anybody left that doubts it's removal from it's current location? 

2 hours ago, parsonjack said:

Interesting....we missed out 2019 so this will be first time for us.  What is general opinion of GoS....great fun addition....or short lived gimmick?

Closer to Cinerarmageddon or the woods as a thing to sort of look at and bumble through rather then a big entertainment piece.

45 minutes ago, andymk said:

A van turned up about 14:45 last Thursday (5th)

image.png.907b89a25983dbbeb70bf8838112dba1.png

By 17:20 steps started to appear

image.png.8ca1798a8489a322d1dff1d36f3bc292.png

You can't see them clearly that evening as the sun is shining, though here they are at 08:30 the next morning

image.png.36108c1f087eb913f35abd4681a40ea3.png

Assuming you're not a private investigator.....you should be.

Top sleuthing 👍

6 minutes ago, stuie said:

Is there anybody left that doubts it's removal from it's current location? 

Me, a little bit. I mean, to be clear, I have no idea either way. I just like being a contrarian.

But what if, they attached spider legs to the crane, and made a much bigger spider using it as the centre piece?

As I've said in the thread before, why leave it up this long only to get rid of it now. Why not use it for one final showpiece?

Here is where they might be digging the footers for the spiders legs:

image.png.d23313557b2944796b6569e585c4c390.png

3 minutes ago, Sku said:

Me, a little bit. I mean, to be clear, I have no idea either way. I just like being a contrarian.

But what if, they attached spider legs to the crane, and made a much bigger spider using it as the centre piece?

As I've said in the thread before, why leave it up this long only to get rid of it now. Why not use it for one final showpiece?

Naaaah. 

I don't buy it. 

Spider-crane? 

😂

8 minutes ago, Sku said:

Genius idea, you could attach the spider eyes to the cab so it could rotate around and point it’s lazer beams at everyone, then still have the ball projector thing underneath.

3 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Genius idea, you could attach the spider eyes to the cab so it could rotate around and point it’s lazer beams at everyone, then still have the ball projector thing underneath.

You're still left with the giant thing permanently anchored into the ground without planning permission! 

13 minutes ago, Sku said:

That would have to be insanely strong to be that far from the crane body!

It’s probably something dull like a trench for cables

21 hours ago, tumbles said:

Might have been this video I was thinking off: 

I loved watching the above vid a few times, here is a similar one...

No one gets bored watching these do they? 😄

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Sku said:

This would be the one thing that would get me interested in the spider again. They did say the Spider had basically eaten the crane.when they replied to this guy. But it’s doubful

E431A0D9-DFD6-4B40-8D2C-6C6695E7D07A.jpeg

Edited by Yeo-vile idiot
  • Upvote 1