Glastocam!

pauladam

The fence is making cracking progress too!

It never fails to utterly gobsmack me the huge amount of infrastructure, building, machinery etc etc just for a 5 day party.  It bends my mind every single year!

Edited by bexj
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Julesdude said:

Camera seems to have produced much clearer images back in 2019. To be fair, it was a while ago now.

The 2019 photo is a lot brighter - which means the sensor isn't working so hard = less noise in the image. it'll be better to compare photos with similar brightness

2 hours ago, Claire0406 said:

Visited my partner last night, sadly phones were dead so no pics which I’m gutted about because we sat at the pyramid tree and watched the sunset and it was stunning!!!!! Felt so good to be back, will be there again Sunday 🙂 

Photos on Sunday please! 

1 hour ago, tumbles said:

We have crane action at the ribbon tower!

You can't tease us with a post like that without a screenshot!  

1 hour ago, bexj said:

The fence is making cracking progress too!

It never fails to utterly gobsmack me the huge amount of infrastructure, building, machinery etc etc just for a 5 day party.  It bends my mind every single year!

Makes you wonder what measures are in place to offset the environmental impact of the festival, even before the impact on the local land fill, nearly everything will have arrived by truck, sometimes from a fair distance away, a few thousand arriving by coach won’t be sufficient, nor is giving money to Greenpeace. 

edit. It seems The festival has a CO2 positive effect on the planet, mostly by planting trees, assuming all the figures are correct and the trees actually get planted that’s fantastic. Now if everyone could take their crap home with them afterwards things would be even better.

Edited by Smeble

46 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

PYRAMID BACKSTAGE SHOWS ITS TOP

image.thumb.png.6d0e6de96962e426ad3d47da1d977a47.png

Loads of equipment piled up in front of the Pyramid too. 

image.png.79fb1d6dfa2bb1db883067d57c311dcd.png

Digger around the Beat Hotel location and action in William's Green field as well. 

I think the second photo is stuff that’s been used awaiting collection. … ? 

1 hour ago, blutarsky said:

HOT AND SEXY RIBBON TOWER CRANE ACTION!

image.png.0602749a61a51ebe853f038426a43c02.png

EXPLICIT FENCE PICS!

image.png.ccb958299984c5b5ef7dd56ec4c7cde9.png

Interesting. I don't recall a crane being used to put up the ribbon tower in previous years. Possibly because it would go up so early it was before they were being hired. Why make life harder if there's one around that's available I guess.

1 minute ago, Julesdude said:

Interesting. I don't recall a crane being used to put up the ribbon tower in previous years. Possibly because it would go up so early it was before they were being hired. Why make life harder if there's one around that's available I guess.

Must have needed one to put up the onion though. The rest of the structure is ikea self-assembly-like 🙂