Glastocam!

pauladam

This is so exciting to see - they really are cracking on now - loads done today!

I have Soccer Saturday on here, but the activity going on down on the farm is far more exciting.  Just imagining Jeff Stelling hyping it up and then handing over to a roving reporter down on the farm to show some footage of the second lot of rigging going up 😂

4 minutes ago, circus92 said:

This is so exciting to see - they really are cracking on now - loads done today!

I have Soccer Saturday on here, but the activity going on down on the farm is far more exciting.  Just imagining Jeff Stelling hyping it up and then handing over to a roving reporter down on the farm to show some footage of the second lot of rigging going up 😂

with some of the errors of Chris Kamara .... ( sadly departing ) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, westholtschic said:

The Tor was very busy and had to be a tour guide for about 50 people asking where the festival was 😂

Heading down to Glastonbury for a wee camping holiday in a few weeks time so it will be up the Tor with our new ultra lite folding camping chairs, strong binoculars, a picnic  and hours gazing towards the site. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Moved away from the webcam and Switched on the Leeds v Man City game and Glastonbury festival gets a mention on the live commentary, something about all the coloured paper getting chucked on the pitch. 

Yeah I heard that, Martin Tyler then said to Gary Neville “you would know more than me” to which Neville said “I’ve never been”.