Glastocam!

pauladam

2 minutes ago, tumbles said:

Nothing to say screens couldn’t be bigger than the frame tho, so the third leg could be a centre mount 

Yeah totally - if the screens are bigger and front mounted then they will put a greater tipping moment through the frame - which maybe is why they need that extra supporting truss. 

Something will be different at any rate 🙂 

Just now, squirrelarmy said:

There was someone standing on haystacks taking a picture of the lift. I didn’t get a screenshot of them in time but I’m wondering if we’ll see those pics shortly 🤔

You are imagining it … they all went home at 2pm yesterday for the bank holiday weekend 😉

5 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Would be funny if after all this speculation the width of the supports and the size of the screen is exactly the same as before.

Or if they just stuck a 50” plasma on that centre pillar or something. Surrounded by lots of fairy lights. 

Something similar happened with the Other Stage in 2019. From the webcam, we could see differences in the configuration and all sorts of wild theories were thrown about on what this could mean for the festival.

In the end it looked absolutely identical from the field.

59 minutes ago, Harry_W01 said:

could we see screens a la Leeds this year? I don't think they'd look good on the pyramid but I think they'd look amazing on the other stage

Leeds Screens.jpg

Now if they could just push those two screens together and change the channel to, I dunno, Gardener's World or something.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Now if they could just push those two screens together and change the channel to, I dunno, Gardener's World or something.

3d screens! They would look good on any stage

Edited by Staberinde
typo

48 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Crossing swords ? Looks like tower 2 might be about to start 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Big red crane jib now folded away. Either finished for the day or getting ready to move across to the other frame .  
In the words of the fast show, Today I have been mainly watching the webcam

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Big red crane jib now folded away. Either finished for the day or getting reading to move across to the other frame .  
In the words of the fast show, Today I have been mainly watching the webcam

Ah shame that … might not be too much visibility or work going on tomoro … unless the Pilton force field comes into effect …. Lots of that r word forecast 

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ah shame that … might not be too much visibility or work going on tomoro … unless the Pilton force field comes into effect …. Lots of that r word forecast 

Yes, it’s pissing down up here and I think it’s heading south, the reason I’ve spent the day gazing at the webcam