Glastocam!

pauladam

3 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Todays run

*audio by TSHA ( hmmmm not for me gov)

*trackway being laid into the other stage field from peri track behind the pyramid.  Presumably to load in the Other stage.

20220427_151921.thumb.jpg.c75d5e7268fe0e68457fe83df04eeb5c.jpg

*trees being cleared from behind permaculture. 

20220427_152302.thumb.jpg.f1a6c4afa20699a8966d27c97a088602.jpg

* West Holts coming along

20220427_152936.thumb.jpg.1db29a7f8c6a886607b1bff56cc7ffc9.jpg

* machinery up at the Park.

*  pegs out marking out stalls in Avalon field.

* nothing happening at Arcrania

* VERY busy at Ped gate A . lots of deliveries.

* no rain. Not a drop. Dusty as Gandhi 's flip flop.

Lovely, staging is going well 62FF5F4E-F5EF-46ED-9E5D-8EA0FF7B315D.thumb.png.be696a22125745209b39dcc7e55369ee.pngon the pyramid

Hope the rain stays away, heading down camping in a few weeks time! 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

Just now, DareToDibble said:

I’m sure it’s the same every hear but amazed how quickly West Holts is progressing! It was only 9 days ago I was there and nothing really happening!

Almost like they know what they are doing 🙂 …. I’m just wish this one was in view of the webcam 

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Almost like they know what they are doing 🙂 …. I’m just wish this one was in view of the webcam 

Absolutely!

My concern is if they’re starting a fair bit earlier this year then I assume they’ll be closing the site off earlier too. In fact I think I saw a post this week saying the signs are up saying it’s closed from May? 

Just now, DareToDibble said:

Absolutely!

My concern is if they’re starting a fair bit earlier this year then I assume they’ll be closing the site off earlier too. In fact I think I saw a post this week saying the signs are up saying it’s closed from May? 

yep ... by tue , I believe ..... theres a dead tree blocking the view of the right screen build ....  they must have missed that one 😞 

2 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Absolutely!

I'm more worried they moved the festival forward a couple of weeks but forgot to tell any of us 😅

2 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

I'm more worried they moved the festival forward a couple of weeks but forgot to tell any of us 😅

If that’s the case it’s about time we started the “Have you got your ticket yet?” thread. Nothing like ticket anxiety starting a few weeks earlier than normal. 
I both love and hate that thread each year 😄 

9 minutes ago, tumbles said:

Certainly starting to get busy on site, think it'll step up another gear after the bank holiday too.  I think can see some of the Glade appearing in the woods?

Deebeedobbee posted a photo of the first glade canopy on a few days back so I’d imagine a few more are on now 

fwiw with the bigger screen talk and speculation, the side stage looks to be exactly the same length as before. Is there actually enough room on each side for more screen structure stuff?Particularly to the right of the stage as we look at it? It’s quite a tight space once everything is in.

I wish I had better stage production vocabulary lol

4 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

fwiw with the bigger screen talk and speculation, the side stage looks to be exactly the same length as before. Is there actually enough room on each side for more screen structure stuff?Particularly to the right of the stage as we look at it? It’s quite a tight space once everything is in.

The previous/current screens are pretty small, they could fit much bigger ones even in the same size towers, so maybe they’re the same size but need to be beefed up/reconfigured to hold bigger ones?

A4B9B99D-E394-4811-9441-9CC737B780A5.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

The previous/current screens are pretty small, they could fit much bigger ones even in the same size towers, so maybe they’re the same size but need to be beefed up/reconfigured to hold bigger ones?

A4B9B99D-E394-4811-9441-9CC737B780A5.jpeg

Looking at that even if they widen them that won’t cause any issues from what I can see there … clearly loads of room to make them taller 

4 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

They've definitely got the space to increase the footprint of the trussing, if desired - on both sides, in both directions. Because there's hardly any depth involved, it doesn't matter what's behind it - they only run out of space at the point they hit an access route. The staging running in front of the screens isn't going to be much of a determining factor either.