Glastocam!

pauladam

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

did you not notice someone running past  you ? that distracted by your visit ? 🙂 

I don't to be honest however I was probably deep in conversation explaining to the wife (boring her to death) that we, as a webcam community, managed to figure out what brand the portacabins were behind the Pyramid stage 😄 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

It may have been. Looking at my camera roll it says my pictures were taken by the Pyramid between 12:49 and 13:10?

No, was home by 1230. There was a couple waving a phone about videoing at the junction exiting pyramid towards the cider bus (easiest way to locate it). We both ducked heads as habit so all that was videoed was 2 caps. 

There were a few about today. 

2 minutes ago, pilton digger said:

No, was home by 1230. There was a couple waving a phone about videoing at the junction exiting pyramid towards the cider bus (easiest way to locate it). We both ducked heads as habit so all that was videoed was 2 caps. 

There were a few about today. 

I know I don't pay much attention but was worried I had somehow managed to miss 2 runners going right by me so I'm relieved it wasn't the wife and I!

Yeah it was a bit busier than I've seen it before but to be expected on a sunny bank holiday Monday this close to the festival I guess.

On 3/1/2022 at 12:40 PM, Gnomicide said:

This site lets you pick a date and time or even specific sets.

https://www.freeyourfeeds.com/glastocam.php?gdate=23-06-2017 14%3A45

just found this thanks and can confirm i was sunburnt on 21st june 2017 on wednesday by 10am  😅

This guy has put up a great time lapse of the setup for 2019 which gives you an idea of what's to come over the next 64 days,
Be sure and give a comment and a like 

• Upvote 4

On 4/14/2022 at 5:39 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

Long may the wood chip mountain remain unused. If I remember the festival used up the whole stocks of the south of England in 2016, due to the underground conditions.
We are currently in Jersey, perfect Glastonbury weather, sunny 20 degrees and lots of beer! Back to the webcam next week. 

aw welcome back again, wasn't it a cracking weekend 🙂 . 

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes, great weeks break, nice walks, meals out and generally chilled out! Back home from these lovely views to the Glastocam! 

5F67FB69-F60E-4673-888F-4BCF9CCFECEE.thumb.jpeg.6e87181f9869440928b11c0409f89298.jpeg

Up the top at Ouisnaise ... nice.  Thats where I kayak and paddle board from a lot 🙂 Great pub at the bottom called Smugglers Inn , one time when you are over we should have a beer in a pub garden 🙂

• Upvote 1

I know we’ve had an enforced break so it makes sense to test the Pyramid cover early, but it keeps getting dressed earlier anyway. I don’t think it needs to be dressed this early (although I guess they’ve got to start somewhere) but do you think there is an aspect of getting it dressed early to bring the awareness up? 

2 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I know we’ve had an enforced break so it makes sense to test the Pyramid cover early, but it keeps getting dressed earlier anyway. I don’t think it needs to be dressed this early (although I guess they’ve got to start somewhere) but do you think there is an aspect of getting it dressed early to bring the awareness up? 

I've absolutely no professional experience in this sort of thing but maybe they're starting ahead of schedule in anticipation of staff covid illness over the next few weeks? 

• Upvote 1