Glastocam!

pauladam

4 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Once I had some training over teams he kept crying for attention so i had to have him on my lap the entire time...luckily i know the trainer quite well and she found it funny

Pretty much everyone I work with (including externals) is now familiar with my cats and, sadly, my cats' arses.

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

party time ....

This is the other photo she posted on that feed.

The guy flying the paramotor is my mate who I'm going with as normal this year. He took the post festival aerial photos I posted a few years back.

https://twitter.com/CNic321/status/1507034630150569995?s=20&t=unjLSwd0j5M-gZLBaQdbsA

Edited by Copperface

2 minutes ago, Copperface said:

This is the other photo she posted on that feed.

The guy flying the paramotor is my mate who I'm going with as normal this year. He took the post festival aerial photos I posted a few years back.

https://twitter.com/CNic321/status/1507034630150569995?s=20&t=unjLSwd0j5M-gZLBaQdbsA

geoffers pyramid.jpg

Do we know what is happening with the webcam? Seems really strange that Emily should say that it was coming, then it came, and now its gone away again? Technical issues? Privacy? Hiding a surprise? Hiding the fact that they haven't yet taken down the crane base despite losing the planning case?

Whatever the reason, I hope it can be resolved soon, really miss the daily check in to see what has changed!

It's possible it was taken down intentionally to hide something. It seems somewhat suspect it went offline around the time activity was starting to pick up around the Pyramid.

I imagine with the Pyramid getting dressed this early, it could be in need of some checks/maintenance/repairs. With us all obsessively watching it, it wouldn't take long for a tabloid to pick up on it and put some daft spin on routine maintenance.

Glastonbury's Pyramid stage at risk of COLLAPSE as organisers race against time to carry out urgent repairs ahead of June's festival.

I don't really think anybody would run this story, but it's kind of funny to think about... they wouldn't run it would they? 😐

22 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Having walked around the site when nothing is there is seems a lot smaller. 

but that’s maybe because your not stopping ever 50 foot to look at something. 

People say how big the site is, but I did that overlay thing on my house the other day and it’s actually a lot smaller than I thought it would be. The very top of the site takes me about 10/15 mins max to walk to. But there is obviously a huge amount packed into that space at Glastonbury, crowds in the way everywhere you go, sometimes less than perfect ground conditions, hardly any direct routes to anything, and as you say lots of things to do and see along any route, so it seems a lot bigger.

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

25 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

People say how big the site is, but I did that overlay thing on my house the other day and it’s actually a lot smaller than I thought it would be. The very top of the site takes me about 10/15 mins max to walk to. But there is obviously a huge amount packed into that space at Glastonbury, crowds in the way everywhere you go, sometimes less than perfect ground conditions, hardly any direct routes to anything, and as you say lots of things to do and see along any route, so it seems a lot bigger.

Your house must be massive!

28 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I just had a look at that - it's pretty much the same size as Canterbury city centre! 

Capture.JPG