Glastocam!

pauladam

7 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

Just been for a run around the perimeter.  I can say tgere is building work going on. Msybe new long drops. A small brick building which looks more for the farm than festival.  

Biggest difference is something for Mr H. It doesn't effect the festival site as such, just one car park. But he's a lucky man. I shall say no more, until more detail is available.  

I'll take my camera next time I see more of it, and take a photo.  It's definitely not front page news, so don't hold your breath. 

I wonder if some of the work is needed for the 'family campsite' but can be used for Festival proper if the campsite doesn’t go ahead.

The work in a carpark.....is that in relation to some stuff going on along Pylle Lane and campervan East?  There was a large crane in the field on Friday when we cruised by.

1 hour ago, parsonjack said:

I wonder if some of the work is needed for the 'family campsite' but can be used for Festival proper if the campsite doesn’t go ahead.

The work in a carpark.....is that in relation to some stuff going on along Pylle Lane and campervan East?  There was a large crane in the field on Friday when we cruised by.

No the work in the car park is not down there. Where the crane is, is where it looks like new long drops going in. Plus the block building.  

The new structure for Mr H is going into the villagers car park.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

Not sure if i still have the right link but has the camera stopped working? 

They've taken it down, and left it stuck on the same sunset image for about a month now.

Seemingly so they can film the Live thing in peace, although I'm not sure if that reason has been officially confirmed or not.

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Fairly likely … although it doesn’t go off during the standard build or the festival … so there might be some hope 

Hope so, I miss my daily fix of scanning the site. It’s great watching the seasons change, especially the first signs of spring.  I’ve already worked my way through the historic images from past festivals. 

4 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

i cant remember this big yellow tent being on the web cam before it was turned off , looks like its on or very near the stone circle , photos from the road obviously 

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Glastonbury live stuff ..? Maybe they move it about to keep the performers dry in the areas they are filming ? Great to see images from the farm again 🙂 

5 hours ago, Big durbs said:

i cant remember this big yellow tent being on the web cam before it was turned off , looks like its on or very near the stone circle , photos from the road obviously 

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Cheers for sharing those images! Sad to think under normal circumstances the build should be well underway and the farm a hive of activity in every field. Hopefully we will be down soon to wander the lanes down Pilton way! 

7 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Here's a better view of the tent from on the ground

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO3KnElMsTd/

Also some other pictures from around the site

https://www.instagram.com/p/COsgFXJh7tH/

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

You having withdrawal symptoms as well😁? Reckon it might be off all summer with the camping then the September thing, though can’t see any real reason why. 

A little 🙂 … I think it will come back after sat … because you can watch any web cam up and down the country if you want to so it’s not privacy issues … it’s just tHat they are trying to hide the live at worthy farm thing I hope … it’s gonna be interesting watching 500 tents spring up around the farm