Glastocam!

pauladam

On 1/29/2021 at 5:35 AM, glasto-worker said:

Impossible to know at this stage if Glastonbury will be held or not

The Clapham Pub also has its own stage on the ground floor

They also took out a lease for a second Pub near Kings Cross ' they thought had a music licence ' but then discovered it did not - all sorts of legal issues and in the end they pulled out.

this is the back part of the bar - note the banner on the wall - its the BWTUC Banner - that goes with us when we are at demonstrations - we had to fly to Dublin for the annual Kells convention { its all connected to Jim Connell - who wrote  "The Red Flag" } and I thought we would never get it on the plane but they have a oversize area at Gatwick so we did get it over.

dscf1749-e_1_orig.thumb.jpg.850d110c649c0be19ab3b3ad4a405531.jpgimg-5266_orig.thumb.jpg.b99147cd5827c10cfac69e1f1c3ce670.jpg

If we are ever again allowed to travel to London I will be sure and pay a visit! 

38 minutes ago, Pinrut said:

Shame thre isn't an audio feed on the cam. Huge sonic boom heard over Somerset just after three this afternoon. Our whole gaff shook. Heard as far away as Weymouth. Anyone else hear it?

It was my wife jumping off the sofa at Keith Earls try. 

11 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

If we are ever again allowed to travel to London I will be sure and pay a visit! 

The Pub will reopen Monday 12th April 2021 {from 4pm-11pm}

although I have never booked a Outside table in advance {For same-day reservations 020 7498 1779 to check availability}

I may hang back to Monday 17th of May 2021 as by then I and the friends I will be meeting will have had the two jabs - better to be safe than sorry and by then the full Pub { indoor and outdoors } will be open ' provided there is not another bloody lockdown '

_2861973734748864507_n.jpg.26e82fea3d12268881fd952bdc560439.jpg

18 hours ago, Pinrut said:

Shame thre isn't an audio feed on the cam. Huge sonic boom heard over Somerset just after three this afternoon. Our whole gaff shook. Heard as far away as Weymouth. Anyone else hear it?

Heard it while out for a walk in Devon. It was a meteor apparently 

5 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Action at the Pyramid!

recent_full.jpg

Screenshotted and uploaded - if you post the direct link it changes throughout the day.

I'd imagine this is Fineline Lighting who lit up the pyramid in red before. Tomorrow marks 1 year since lockdown was imposed, so something to do with that?

1593740411_Screenshot2021-03-22at11_11_35.thumb.png.64cdf982562cc674b6ae8641866bb529.png

23 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

Screenshotted and uploaded - if you post the direct link it changes throughout the day.

I'd imagine this is Fineline Lighting who lit up the pyramid in red before. Tomorrow marks 1 year since lockdown was imposed, so something to do with that?

1593740411_Screenshot2021-03-22at11_11_35.thumb.png.64cdf982562cc674b6ae8641866bb529.png

I think you're bang on. Definitely lights that are being set up.