Glastocam!

pauladam

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

I've got my eye on a house in Pilton Dee! Just waiting for those numbers to come in on tomorrow's lottery so I don't need to urgently find a job!

We have nice neighbours but they do tend to be little show offs on TV.

Co-op probably still need more staff🤣

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Apologies for getting your name wrong!! Dyslexia and my not wearing my glasses is no excuse! Apologies again!! 
what do you mean Santa is real!! 🎅🏻

No need to apologise,  I answer to all sorts...

I'm not going to diss Santa,  but his little helpers are a different kettle of fish.

7 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Apologies for getting your name wrong!! Dyslexia and my not wearing my glasses is no excuse! Apologies again!! 
what do you mean Santa is real!! 🎅🏻

No need to apologise,  I answer to all sorts...

I'm not going to diss Santa,  but his little helpers are a different kettle of fish.

16 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

I take it back. I can see this 😮

20200707_002535.jpg

What an amazing picture! Thing I always think about imagery of an empty iconic pyramid... the things that have gone on in that field man...

It deserves to be a site of special interest in the future, as much as any other historic building does. 

11 hours ago, stuie said:

What an amazing picture! Thing I always think about imagery of an empty iconic pyramid... the things that have gone on in that field man...

It deserves to be a site of special interest in the future, as much as any other historic building does. 

There is an argument for it to be listed, https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/apply-for-listing/