Glastocam!

pauladam

Could still be something cool. They've clearly brought it in for a reason.

*Mark on the coverage later "we've just had a plane land all the way from the US, who could it be...?"

*Macca walks out to do an acoustic version of Yesterday and confirms he's playing next year.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

*Mark on the coverage later "we've just had a plane land all the way from the US, who could it be...?"

*Macca walks out to do an acoustic version of Yesterday and confirms he's playing next year.

Or Boris Johnson strolls out to announce the opening of an air corridor to Alicante.

42 minutes ago, jparx said:

Id love it ... but think it will replace the caravan as the backdrop ....I do wonder if we might get some pyramid fireworks one night .... 

On 6/26/2020 at 6:07 PM, parsonjack said:

Could be they're part of the backdrop for later.  There was a big blue tarpaulin covering something to left of Pymild yesterday which has now been uncovered.  It's possibly a big pile of sileage to keep them from wandering off.

#bovineexploitation

They have definitely been doing something to keep them where they want them. I can see there's extra fencing to keep them "in shot", and they are all nose down munching. #bovineexploitation :)

3 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

It's from Cineramageddon! Detective Crazyfool put me on the scent and I closed the case.

dscn0450b.jpg?w=736&h=488

I was all hyped up for 10 minutes then!

British Aerospace BAe 125.....this aircraft previously owned and operated by UK RAF until end of 2016.

Edited by parsonjack