Glastocam!

pauladam

1 minute ago, andyhh said:

capture5.PNG.4d8b32dbdd3e19d4dc8dd30ed8cffc18.PNG

Inhteresting...who do we reckon has a silver caravan? 

It's mentioned somewhere... a friend of someone on here was asked to drive it on but doesn't know why. They mentioned it yesterday.

Edited by vintagelaureate

4 minutes ago, tejhog said:

i reckon its just a prop for the background of the tv 'studio', the pyramid shell will be framed with the airstream and tipi at either side

Yeah more than likely it's a prop, they had one in the background for quite a bit of last years coverage 

2 hours ago, andyhh said:

capture5.PNG.4d8b32dbdd3e19d4dc8dd30ed8cffc18.PNG

Inhteresting...who do we reckon has a silver caravan? 

I seem to remember the BBC having some sort of space-age-looking-silver-caravan-type-thingy in their back stage area behind bbc introducing in silver Hayes. I might be remembering wrong but I think some of the BBC’s glasto interviews were done there last year.

edit: 

There it is!

image.jpeg

Edited by jow95

Are they getting ready for a live link at 10pm before Julien Temple's Glastonbury on BBC Four?

Edith Bowman introduces Julien Temple's acclaimed film celebrating and documenting the history of the Glastonbury Festival. Featuring performances from David Bowie, Radiohead and Coldplay

282322188_Screenshot2020-06-25at20_22_09.thumb.png.0e773325b7ed7c437607dbef0b361830.png

5 minutes ago, SteveTLizard said:

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god .... it's a cloud, run for your life.

Looks like bloody Amazing festival weather down on the farm today.

Hope that airstream Jo Wiley's got is air conditioned.

That’s where we all cheer ... still bloody warm in Somerset today :) 

20 minutes ago, Northtim said:

Looks like they have, closer than I have ever got to the front of Pyramid!

image.png.4892177d01428109bb8b2b0b9cfd5768.png

Could be they're part of the backdrop for later.  There was a big blue tarpaulin covering something to left of Pymild yesterday which has now been uncovered.  It's possibly a big pile of sileage to keep them from wandering off.

#bovineexploitation

46 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Could be they're part of the backdrop for later.  There was a big blue tarpaulin covering something to left of Pymild yesterday which has now been uncovered.  It's possibly a big pile of sileage to keep them from wandering off.

#bovineexploitation

It's hay bales (not the round ones) that are covered, they have them in the tipis presumably to sit on.