Glastocam!

pauladam

41 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

If you worked for the bbc wouldn’t you be desperate to get on the crew for a normal Glastonbury ? You can imagine the scramble for places on that team😁.  

No. In all honesty I'd avoid it like the plague.

The amount of content they produce, with the comparatively limited number of people they have available to do it with, will mean that there'll be no time to stop and enjoy the festival unless you're a presenter. From what I remember, the real number is approximately 300 on site, which regardless of what the Daily Mail says, is tiny.

1 hour ago, incident said:

No. In all honesty I'd avoid it like the plague.

The amount of content they produce, with the comparatively limited number of people they have available to do it with, will mean that there'll be no time to stop and enjoy the festival unless you're a presenter. From what I remember, the real number is approximately 300 on site, which regardless of what the Daily Mail says, is tiny.

I’d clean out Mark  Radcliffe’s portaloo with a tooth brush after he had gorged on a goat curry just to get site access😁

I think something's going to happen, but not before the end of the weekend.  If they start putting acts on tomorrow the site [and roads] will be rammed with people heading down.  Or maybe telly needs loads of people and tipis.

13 hours ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

Are those gulls or some sort of ground markers in front of the tipis? I guess I'll know in a couple of refreshes time.

Looks like some lights/speaker set up to the left of the tipis.

100% a set up for a live perfomance

image.thumb.png.5e648d4a8a15c90ef32d86154aa9ab20.png

Set up wasn't anything to do with this then...(great spot @Pinhead if a tad late. They didn't publicise that very well did they. Possibly for obvious reasons).

9 hours ago, Pinhead said:

Cant believe it. Apparently Small World had an event on site tonight in their usual place in Green Futures:

"We are going to Glastonbury but in a scaled down form. Live music from the Green Futures Field will be on Wednesday only and we are hosting the show from 10.30 to midnight."

10.30 - The Undercover Hippy (solo)
11.00 - 3 Daft Monkeys
11.30 - The Little Unsaid"

9 hours ago, Pinhead said:

1593037002459blob.jpg

15 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Whatever it is it isn’t there is no way they forgot to turn the webcam off. They probably want people to notice to an extent, to drum up a bit of interest but not too much.

Michael isn't safe climbing ladders anymore ... best keep him wrapped up ... only he knows where the button is .... 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Set up wasn't anything to do with this then...(great spot @Pinhead if a tad late. They didn't publicise that very well did they. Possibly for obvious reasons).

Can any find any more on this?  cant see anything? 

Never mind found it.  Surprised to be honest as surely goes against keeping people away

Edited by watsonjm

1 hour ago, watsonjm said:

Can any find any more on this?  cant see anything? 

Never mind found it.  Surprised to be honest as surely goes against keeping people away

It was on Small World's Facebook from Monday apparently, though looks maybe a part of a wider Greenfutures event held there yesterday. My guess is that it was intended for their staff, team and FB mates only, but yeah a bit cheeky when you think about it...

12 minutes ago, incident said:

I've taken a look at the Green Futures stuff - it's on YouTube.

None of it was actually broadcast from Worthy Farm - all from peoples homes or back gardens.

Ha - really? The way its read is strongly like its a scaled down event on the farm itself. Should have looked further into I guess but was just coming off the virtual efests meet when a mate spotted it on FB. Is it still on u tube?