Glastocam!

pauladam

3 minutes ago, incident said:

Stab in the dark, but could the BBC be broadcasting their links from the (empty) site this weekend?

That would just be asking for trouble and a lot of people to turn up. 

maybe they are putting security on to stop people who want to go to the farm, didn’t they do that in 2018?

4 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

They do look quite like outside broadcast lorries.

I did wonder if there will be some wee secret things going on at the site - and the "special guests" on that BBC line up poster - is that sets from previous years they cant confirm yet - or will there be some wee live things broadcast (this has probably been discussed elsewhere I assume?)

Just now, pauladam said:

I did wonder if there will be some wee secret things going on at the site - and the "special guests" on that BBC line up poster - is that sets from previous years they cant confirm yet - or will there be some wee live things broadcast (this has probably been discussed elsewhere I assume?)

I just posted this in the BBC Glastonbury thread about the special guests.

Special Guest Slots are as follows

Thu 25 - 21:00 - 23:30 (1 hour 30 mins)
Sun 28 - 15:30 - 16:30 (1 hour)
Mon 29 - 13:30 - 15:00 (1 hour 30 mins)

So I would say that it's probably two headliners and one Sunday Legends.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dukeicon said:

I just posted this in the BBC Glastonbury thread about the special guests.

Yeah - I knew you would have been on the case and I hadn't made it to that thread yet :D

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Skelts said:

There also seems to be some activity behind the trees where the cider bus normally sets up?

Yeah - looks to me like there is a mini production village being set up there. Lots of grey portacabins with blue at the edges - these are normally interstage behind the Pyramid.

8 minutes ago, stephos83 said:

Yeah - looks to me like there is a mini production village being set up there. Lots of grey portacabins with blue at the edges - these are normally interstage behind the Pyramid.

Generators just turned up too by the looks of it.  Something is going on..... 

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Wouldn’t it be nice if some villagers were invited down to the farm to act as a socially distancing audience? 

It would but i should think it would also lead to a lot of people seeing it on the telly and taking that as permission to all pile down there

Do we think Pyramid might get dressed up for this? - Maybe in a wee gold number??? (I did wonder if that was on the cards from last year)

I could send down some gold tinsel from the loft I guess to wrap around a bit of the frame?