Glastocam!

pauladam

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Wondering what that yellow jcb is up to ? To the left and slightly back from pyramid Drainage mayb ? 

I noticed that, there was a big  pile of soil or something similar there yesterday .  The sunset tonight over the Tor was stunning, I felt quite emotional watching it and thinking how the site should be a hive of activity by now. Had a look through the best shots of past festivals, that did nothing to lift my mood! 

• 5 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

expecting people on the land no doubt :( 

Surely in the current circumstances, all the signage, social media warnings , press reports no one would attempt to access the site at this time? Plenty time to visit in the future once permission is granted!  A few security personnel on a quad bike might be needed. 

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Surely in the current circumstances, all the signage, social media warnings , press reports no one would attempt to access the site at this time? Plenty time to visit in the future once permission is granted!  A few security personnel on a quad bike might be needed. 

i fear not everyone is as dedicated to the cause as some of the diehards ...

12 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

6,000 people attended illegal raves in Manchester this weekend. People are dumb.

17 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

i fear not everyone is as dedicated to the cause as some of the diehards ...

Obviously the more dedicated someone is to the festival and understands the whole ethos of the festival the less likely they are to disobey the explicit instructions of the Eavis family.  Disregard  these instructions and it could have implications for future access which would affect all of us. 

19 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

No they are doing digging work there. It's to keep the cows and odd person out. Nothing out of the ordinary 

Thanks, It’s nice to have eyes and ears close by to the site feeding us the info.   I can understand the cows might lack the sense to stay out as even the Eavis cows can’t read but have no sympathy for the odd person!

the roadway from the back of the pyramid field to the kids and acoustic areas can get rather muddy in a wet year, maybe that needs a bit of drainage. A prime spot to watch mud surfing by those who seem to enjoy it. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

19 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

No they are doing digging work there. It's to keep the cows and odd person out. Nothing out of the ordinary 

Yep I realised that later ...  thanks :) far too many conspiracy theories and rumours floating about without me starting more :) 

22 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Even in this non festival year your weather reports have a calming effect better than any nerve tonic. Much better and more accurate than the prophets of doom on the weather thread!

Just the difference between those that think they know and those of us who are actually in Pilton and can tell it as it is.

9 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Just the difference between those that think they know and those of us who are actually in Pilton and can tell it as it is.

👍  true, it seems to have its own micro climate! Must be something to do with the leylines!

we stayed extremely close to the site for a holiday during the last fallow year and had this wonderful view 

BA09BC43-0D29-4C66-B648-1DE9C6C9C1E1.thumb.jpeg.80caf0d8185e92b494eca881b4db7e16.jpeg