Glastocam!

pauladam

20 hours ago, kalifire said:

The lady's being undressed.

screenshot-panodata2.panomax.com-2019.08.02-01-14-46.png

Looking at the folks stood around the front of it...I wonder if they have the same issues as us when putting our tents away

"No, it folds this way...you walk over there and stay there...put your foot on it and hold it down so it doesn't blow away....no, its the left corner first then it folds over to the right.... we'll never get it back in the bag if you do it that way!....."

At least they don't have poles to worry about! :D :D 

19 minutes ago, pauladam said:

Looking at the folks stood around the front of it...I wonder if they have the same issues as us when putting our tents away

"No, it folds this way...you walk over there and stay there...put your foot on it and hold it down so it doesn't blow away....no, its the left corner first then it folds over to the right.... we'll never get it back in the bag if you do it that way!....."

At least they don't have poles to worry about! :D :D 

they must have some size of back garden to hang it out to dry and brush out the dead insects, dust etc when they get home before folding it and putting it in the loft.

1 minute ago, parsonjack said:

Somewhere on site they'll also be packing away Billy Bragg for his winter hibernation...they prob put him in a box with some straw in Michael's garage....

Right along side Mik Artistik, Hobo Jones and Chris Martin :) (although the pesky Martin has a tendency to escape every now and then)

On 8/1/2019 at 7:52 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

So now it’s the long months of watching the seasons change, the autumn leaves falling,  the winter frosts and the first signs of spring, the summer finally arriving and the pyramid being dressed again! 

Unless we fail to get tickets. In which case it changes to ignoring this thread like the plague (as well as the others discussing lineups, arrival plans, "where do you camp?" and the like) :lol: 

6 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Unless we fail to get tickets. In which case it changes to ignoring this thread like the plague (as well as the others discussing lineups, arrival plans, "where do you camp?" and the like) :lol: 

We have already booked Glastonbury town for the three days to the run up to the festival. If we can’t get tickets we will still be close by just to feel part of it. Mad I know but can’t imagine just sitting at home. 

36 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

We have already booked Glastonbury town for the three days to the run up to the festival. If we can’t get tickets we will still be close by just to feel part of it. Mad I know but can’t imagine just sitting at home. 

hmmm...me thinks that you may have a supply of twix just on the off-chance, being so close and all that

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Neville Street said:

The pier people are doing their final sweep for cigarette ends, looks like they'll be gone by the end of the day, tomorrow maximum. The bonfire pile will not be a bonfire, it is now huge, so I guess will get relocated. All quiet.....

quite a lot of vans up there yesterday so we stayed clear would have liked a nose but thought better of it :)