Glastocam!

pauladam

16 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I’m guessing it’s dependant on planning permission then ? :) 

Haha bloody double posts!

I still can't see the application on the mendip planning portal yet.  I see the CoOp planning doesn't have a great set of supporting comments nor a date to make the decision on it yet the expiry date is set for this weds.

Edited by tumbles

2 minutes ago, tumbles said:

Haha bloody double posts!

I still can't see the application on the mendip planning portal yet.  I see the CoOp planning doesn't have a great set of supporting comments nor a date to make the decision on it yet the expiry date is set for this weds.

https://publicaccess.mendip.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=PT8E5OKPI7900

13 minutes ago, kalifire said:

The lady's being undressed.

screenshot-panodata2.panomax.com-2019.08.02-01-14-46.png

Just came here to post the same thing.

I'm waiting for her to be completely undressed, and the pier folk to disappear before I head to the site for a Sunday afternoon stroll, probably in September.

26 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

What odds a gold frock for next year ? :) 

My guess is that it'll be done by illumination at night rather than physically changing the skin.

But I hope you're right!

12 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

So now it’s the long months of watching the seasons change, the autumn leaves falling,  the winter frosts and the first signs of spring, the summer finally arriving and the pyramid being dressed again! 

Fear not the pier team will still be there in January.