Glastocam!

pauladam

1 minute ago, Fork_UK said:

They tend to be still working on them right until Thursday night.  

Yep, large pieces of land usually cordoned off on front of the main stages Weds and Thurs, unless something specific is planned for those areas (e.g. football being screened on the big screens)

Question, just trying to work out the limits of the cam on the left side, is the road up the hill with the rainbow tent on the left the one that leads to Croissant Neuf?  If so, it means there's a shitload to the left that we can't see.

23 minutes ago, czuk said:

Question, just trying to work out the limits of the cam on the left side, is the road up the hill with the rainbow tent on the left the one that leads to Croissant Neuf?  If so, it means there's a shitload to the left that we can't see.

Yes, you are correct, there's loads we can't see

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ohmygod said:

Is that tent behind the Leftfield tent the Hare Krishna tent back in its old position after last time tour across to Silver Hayes?

My fingers are firmly crossed. Something just didnt feel right having the Hare Kirshna tent in Silver Hayes. Really awesome place to sit and chill out

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, czuk said:

Masses - probably a good half of the festival we can't see.... West Holts, Circus, SE Corner, Theatres etc etc 

2 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Did they?  I must have missed that.  We'll see in a few days how it all looks :)

I’m now worried I just made this up and it was just based on something someone on here wanted to happen. My excitement levels of seeing the sight are higher than they have ever been with all the changes. I should have a cider in hand by this time  in 5 days time and starting to explore

12 minutes ago, Notamurderer said:

Training?

Yeah I'd guess that's crew who have just arrived. I think the various volunteer organisations often do a site walk around this time of the day for new arrivals.

I'll also be doing the same come Monday evening!

• Upvote 1