Glastocam!

pauladam

51 minutes ago, Gabi_says said:

The Love Fields just posted this on their Instagram:

Looking at this I think the new angle of West Holts could be an issue with a large crowd.  They would be more to the right (as looking at the stage) and clash with the path which runs through the field. 

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

That's the blues. It's turned 180 degrees this year. No more slope down to the stage 

Is it bigger this year? It looks it, but then again we have no reference as it is normally not visible on the Webcam.

27 minutes ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

It is.  See a few posts back there is an Insta from them showing the build.

Is there a thread humorously discussing the product range, whether they will do delivery to your tent, etc., etc.? I haven't been on the Forum much recently until this immediate pre-festival excitement building stage, and I feel I have some catching up to do!!!

5 minutes ago, Neville Street said:

Is there a thread humorously discussing the product range, whether they will do delivery to your tent, etc., etc.? I haven't been on the Forum much recently until this immediate pre-festival excitement building stage, and I feel I have some catching up to do!!!

Not really!  There is a thread about the Co-op somewhere, but it was mainly feverish speculation about whether they would sell booze, which all stopped when they decided/announced that they would not.  Then the thread died.

9 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Not really!  There is a thread about the Co-op somewhere, but it was mainly feverish speculation about whether they would sell booze, which all stopped when they decided/announced that they would not.  Then the thread died.

Assume they will sell mixers though? Do we think there will be a mark up, or same prices as normal stores? Wondering if I can avoid lugging so much stuff if I can get it in there.

17 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Assume they will sell mixers though? Do we think there will be a mark up, or same prices as normal stores? Wondering if I can avoid lugging so much stuff if I can get it in there.

I was wondering this. I’m bringing gin so was hoping they sold some sort of tonic water as I cba to lug that in with me also 

1 hour ago, Dave_c said:

Is it bigger this year? It looks it, but then again we have no reference as it is normally not visible on the Webcam.

It’s hard to say without the dressing. The back of the stage looks the same height, but maybe it’s wider. The tent thingy is still in front of the stage. But of course nothing is in the slope which will be nice.