Glastocam!

pauladam

22 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Ugh, really not enjoying the weather on site today. I recall that today is currently forecast to be the worst day for weather until (and including) the festival, though. A couple of days sun and all will be well.

Pretty much.  There's a few days on most forecasts that look pretty damn wet but nothing major over the festival itself.  As long as there's a few dry and warm days prior (which it looks like there will be) to the gates opening, we should be good.

19 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Quite a few more lights up than last time I checked.

And an eerily green glowing pyramid do-dah. 

FF6CB801-6741-4D7A-8909-EDBA931590A2.jpeg

Edited by semmtexx
Weird fonty thing happening.

I am a little confused about the blue one. I think I've seen it before, but don't know when. Googling images of WOW show a double masted tent and the other stages other than Sonic aren't tents.

Maybe Descpacio was that tent and they're now reusing it?

But it there is a massive one in between the blue tent and Introducing, surely  that's Sonic? The blue and white one looks too small to be Silver Hayes "main stage".

34 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I am a little confused about the blue one. I think I've seen it before, but don't know when. Googling images of WOW show a double masted tent and the other stages other than Sonic aren't tents.

Maybe Descpacio was that tent and they're now reusing it?

But it there is a massive one in between the blue tent and Introducing, surely  that's Sonic? The blue and white one looks too small to be Silver Hayes "main stage".

If the sonic is the white one just going up now, then it's had a big size reduction. 

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Is the blue and white one WOW? I believe that also has a new design this year.

Blue and White one must be Pussy Parlour I think. That's never been the same venue since they stopped it being a covered venue and turned it into an open sided tent. I loved stopping off there on the way home to see what ever bonkers band they had playing late!