Glastocam!

pauladam

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

Feels like we’re due a significant ramp up any time now. There are still some tracks to put down, lots of tents to go up, Pyramid screen and speaker stacks, the Pyramid and Other sound booths and internals. Surely all that needs doing before the end of next week, so food vans etc. can start to arrive the following Monday?

Shit me. Next week?! The following Monday?! Soon innit!

19 minutes ago, stuie said:

It looks grim on the farm today... wish I'd not popped in to the webcam now.

Really, @stuie?

I think it looks fine! Overcast, yes, but not especially wet. You can't see reflection on the paths, or puddles. And they're throwing stuff up at the rate of knots today! It's all good...

:)

Ben

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Really, @stuie?

I think it looks fine! Overcast, yes, but not especially wet. You can't see reflection on the paths, or puddles. And they're throwing stuff up at the rate of knots today! It's all good...

Ben

I've never tracked the build before so im sure it's all going to plan, but it does amaze me how much still isn't there given that gates open in under 14 days, and that's just the stuff i can see is missing

I imagine every day from now will be filled with new tents being thrown up and so on

Edited by jow95

9 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Really, @stuie?

Ben

I just saw lots of black sky... I'm in the office so it was only a quick sneaky look.  Probably the fact my windscreen wipers were just struggling to keep up on my way back here clouded my optimism!

1 minute ago, stuie said:

I just saw lots of black sky... I'm in the office so it was only a quick sneaky look.  Probably the fact my windscreen wipers were just struggling to keep up on my way back here clouded my optimism!

Work off the following theory and it'll put your mind at ease:

Can see the Tor = Good

Can't see the Tor = Bad