Glastocam!

pauladam

On 6/5/2019 at 10:15 PM, Gnomicide said:

If you're THAT interested, this bloke has an hour plus video of him making a delivery to Worthy Farm.

Obviously I'm not that interested but he doesn't get there until 20 minutes in.

He is so like so many of the lorry drivers I used to have to work with, some of them struggled to get out of the yard without sat nav. I was once waiting for a delivery not far from Milton Keynes, he was only coming from Bedford - 15 miles away, it was getting late so I enquired how far away the lorry was - he'd gone to Warrington, Cheshire!!! So a slight detour through the Green Fields is nothing.

36 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Might be wrong in this, but I don't think they mow it. If it's longer it helps with the mud.

You are kind of wrong- There's always photos of them mowing the grass on the webcam a few days before the festival- one year they either cut it earlier or it grew quicker because the grass was a nice and long. They can't have it too long though as then you have the risk of tics etc

1 hour ago, Lukecinahgv said:

Just want to say thanks for watching my video :) glad you all enjoyed it. Sorry about the beeping noise ?

Thanks for making it and posting it! I feel I have finally fulfilled my fantasy of being a truck driver. Great to see the site at this stage too- thanks again

1 hour ago, Lukecinahgv said:

Just want to say thanks for watching my video :) glad you all enjoyed it. Sorry about the beeping noise ?

We appreciated you getting a bit lost as we got to see more.... ?

24 minutes ago, Fork_UK said:

The forecast rain over the next few days may hamper the build a bit :(

Yep. It's bouncing it down in the West Mids today. 

Just had a bloke from N-Power come over to fit a smart meter and in his words:

"Ain't nothing getting done in this weather".