Glastocam!

pauladam

1 hour ago, Yorkshire Chomper said:

What they doing in front of pyramid? Preparing sound desk cables?

Yeah I think they dig a trench that goes from the stage to the sound desk hut so I guess thats what that is? Look like they have a digger too.

I wonder why they haven't finished covering the other stage? That did it half way and then just stopped for days

2 hours ago, Fork_UK said:

Wonder what this bit is for (bottom left corner)?  

1982884709_Screenshot2019-05-28at10_01_59.thumb.png.622ac9e5f7866d56500e680c42d68c1e.png

Is it one of the gantry that the BBC presenters use? They have their main spot up at the park (for the performances/interviews) and this is the other one they usep01ccpsn.jpg

Just now, Dukeicon said:

A comms tower of some form? Maybe for 5G?

Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 17.03.25.png

Just screenshotted and cropped this to come and make a joke about 5g, what a fool i was to think that the people of this thread hadn't already spotted it

6 hours ago, Madyaker said:

Yeah I think they dig a trench that goes from the stage to the sound desk hut so I guess thats what that is? Look like they have a digger too.

I wonder why they haven't finished covering the other stage? That did it half way and then just stopped for days

And that one pokey bit doesn't have a hat on. Put its hat on!!

1 hour ago, Dukeicon said:

A comms tower of some form? Maybe for 5G?

Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 17.03.25.png

I'm assuming that it's somewhere up near the farm if I've got my perspective right.  Could possibly be the comms tower for the police etc.  I'm sure I've read that 5G doesn't use large masts.

Either that or Worthy FM is greatly increasing its broadcast area.

2 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

What have I become?

Now logging onto the webcam pano shot on a regular basis to see each fence panel be added, as it snakes gloriously towards PGA.

The effect this place has on me is, frankly, ridiculous!

Ben

It does it to all of us don’t worry. I keep going on and scrolling around the map to follow the walk I do from camp to the Pyramid. Not sure what I’m even looking for. Think it’s more of a “I’ll be walking that in 4 weeks” thing.