Glastocam!

pauladam

5 hours ago, andymk said:

actually I've looked a bit further back, it seems to go on for the first time on 9th/10th June (below is 04:30 on 10th)

04-30-00_default.jpg

Then it was switched off again on the night of 18th/19th June until the Tuesday evening (below is 04:30 on 19th)

04-30-00_default.jpg

The levels you have gone to are a comfort to me, a fellow obsessive 

• Upvote 1

On 21 May 2019 at 2:24 PM, kalifire said:

If 2013 is anything to go by, they have some good times while doing it. Here's them finishing the job that year.

https://youtu.be/BwyZzCcopaI?t=247

Hmmm? Hang on!

Isn't it missing the top level, outfacing angled overlap that makes grappling hooks an unfeasible strategy? (That may have been added post 2013 tbf).

6 hours ago, MrZigster said:

Hmmm? Hang on!

Isn't it missing the top level, outfacing angled overlap that makes grappling hooks an unfeasible strategy? (That may have been added post 2013 tbf).

I think that was added at the birth of the super fence in 2002? Maybe they have only put the inner fence up and they still have to go round and do the outer fence?