Glastocam!

pauladam

21 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

The path has always been there during the festival through the wood. Just they have made it come around the other side of the pond now. The path was always how we got from red gate into the festival when pedestrians were allowed down there.

im not sure ‘nature reserve’ is correct, more lie stagnant pool.

Cheers ears!  Not a side of the festival site I frequent with any regularity.

3 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Now they've put these signs up they should switch off the webcam.

* runs *

But seriously, they should.

Don't bloody well dare switch it off. It's all part of my Glastonbury build up. I even watch the Glastonbury town camera and the tor water company camera which rather obviously is a view of the tor. 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Don't bloody well dare switch it off. It's all part of my Glastonbury build up. I even watch the Glastonbury town camera and the tor water company camera which rather obviously is a view of the tor. 

geek :) ... its not like mine is permanently on on the screen saver of my spare computer .... and I really dont check it at 5.15 am to look for any overnight changes :) 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

geek :) ... its not like mine is permanently on on the screen saver of my spare computer .... and I really dont check it at 5.15 am to look for any overnight changes :) 

Spare computer an iMac, drinks on you at the meet ?

13 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Just had a look and there is quite a few lights on now. A few weeks ago there was only a couple now a lot more. 

Are you on crack, there's still barely anything other than the farm that's always in view

EDIT; in hindsight this is probably an over reaction....

Edited by jow95