Glastocam!

pauladam

2 minutes ago, dccool said:

I'm hoping they cover the build in scaffolding and tarp so its hidden from the webcam until we all get on site 

Agreed. I am in a horrible position where I don't want anything spoiled but lack any semblance of self control to stop myself obsessively checking this thread.

1 minute ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Agreed. I am in a horrible position where I don't want anything spoiled but lack any semblance of self control to stop myself obsessively checking this thread.

Ditto. Just cant help myself ?

9 hours ago, Dukeicon said:

It's the Treehouse Cafe that is in/by the tree.

4743223563_3565ddb0f4_b.jpg

I spoke to the guy who runs this yesterday, and he said he's not doing the treehouse cafe this year. I took that to mean that it's not happening at all - he's got a different cafe pitch in the Park field instead - but in hindsight, he could have just meant that someone else is running it. Anyway, it is possible that the construction we can see beginning is something else this year. 

1 hour ago, Wickedfaerie said:

I spoke to the guy who runs this yesterday, and he said he's not doing the treehouse cafe this year. I took that to mean that it's not happening at all - he's got a different cafe pitch in the Park field instead - but in hindsight, he could have just meant that someone else is running it. Anyway, it is possible that the construction we can see beginning is something else this year. 

interesting

7 minutes ago, tarw said:

Cameras down I think. Are they trying to keep it hidden?

Last image was 12:10.
Edit: Back Up 12:30

Very heavy rain, hail & thunder in the local area at the moment. Might have something to do with it!

Edited by Dukeicon

4 hours ago, Kay95 said:

something going on to the left of the pennard long drops.... could actually be pier related this time...

It does look like something is happening up there.  Heavy equipment and stuff marked out on the ground.  Maybe the start of the Pier construction - it is very near those long drops though???