Glastocam!

pauladam

10 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Can us Piltonions not do anything in secret these days ? now I’ll have to find a new safe place

well if you must use a bloody great digger(not the dog one ) ... most will be subtle and use a trowel :) ..(.. almost like me trying to break into the festival wearing the pyramid stage lit up on my head ) 

Edited by crazyfool1
added bit in brackets

11 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

One thing I've always wondered is how they know where the fence goes every year when putting it up. Presumably some sort of markers in the ground or GPS coordinates etc, can anyone shed light on that?

I think the fence post holders stay in the ground permanently

it may not be Carlsberg, there are a lot of trailers parked on Red that appear en masse everytime and are used as storage.  Could be any old shite in it.

On another note, the signs banning dogs and other animals from site have gone up at the entrances.  Himself is not going to be happy.  Best break out the XL sheep costume for him.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, pilton digger said:

it may not be Carlsberg, there are a lot of trailers parked on Red that appear en masse everytime and are used as storage.  Could be any old shite in it.

On another note, the signs banning dogs and other animals from site have gone up at the entrances.  Himself is not going to be happy.  Best break out the XL sheep costume for him.

Whatever it is carlsberg have got some decent advertising out of it ... now its been dropped in prime webcam view 

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

Looking at the Ribbon Tower start to show itself, I'm always struck by how pathetic the gradient up the hill in the Park looks on the webcam!

Bugger, that's deceptive! Especially the 2016 version...

Ben

Shall we run up it?