Glastocam!

pauladam

9 minutes ago, Fork_UK said:

I know full well that there's probably loads of activity going on that the camera can't see, but it feels like there's sod all going on.  I kinda need that "big-thing-is-happening" fix!

I think someone above said that the fence starts going up this week. That should ease your cravings. 

2 hours ago, Fork_UK said:

I know full well that there's probably loads of activity going on that the camera can't see, but it feels like there's sod all going on.  I kinda need that "big-thing-is-happening" fix!

The only building work we saw was at Greenpeace or at least in that area, with 10 weeks left it will soon heat up.

3 minutes ago, dccool said:

Didn't someone say fence starts to go up on Wednesday?

I did, yeah. Just quoting Emily from Rob da Bank's podcast. She said the fence build starts on 1st May.

I reckon we'll see some activity in the Park soon. The stage and ribbon tower always tend to go up early, from memory.

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

I did, yeah. Just quoting Emily from Rob da Bank's podcast. She said the fence build starts on 1st May.

I reckon we'll see some activity in the Park soon. The stage and ribbon tower always tend to go up early, from memory.

They're collecting the silage in The Park now, so the ground will be clear after today.

Screenshot (67).png

3 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Always takes me back to when I was a kid. Wide grass verges which the council would cut - glorious smell and then a bollocking when we went in the house covered in clippings.

Haha same here.

Used to get a bollocking off the local farmer when i was a nipper we used to pile all his grass up into big mounds.

Good times.